for Checkmate

9/17/2018 c3 2gold crown dragon
good game and congratz to the accepted oc's hope this story become a great one.
9/17/2018 c3 17The Really Real Bob
Wooooow you got a lot of OCs, I never get close to this many
9/15/2018 c3 2gold crown dragon
wait isnt thare suppose to be 2 knigth,rook and bishop in one peerage?
9/9/2018 c2 53PainX65
Fast update, don't worry, I won't get too attached to this speed. Guess everyone wants to be a queen. Good thing I'm taking my sweet time.

We get to see Monika, and a new king, Dulu (with his queen). Gonna call him Messenger Boy. Also, thanks for the new information (sent you some questions about that, and don't worry. I don't plan on sending a human) *wink wink*
9/8/2018 c2 Lagstabbing devil
Oh I just found this and I. Am. Pumped. Not many DxD syocs out there, doesn't even matter if mine isn't accepted.
9/8/2018 c2 7Lucifers Descendant
Hope the Rook makes it lol. Always hurt the messenger always happens lol.
9/8/2018 c2 DeathTheManiac
Damn, Dulu is awesome! I just wish there were more anime protagonists like him. And Monika was cool too, reminded me of Koneko somewhat.
9/7/2018 c2 2gold crown dragon
monika and the group seem to be a colourfull bunch
9/6/2018 c1 gold crown dragon
caugth my intrest here! of course you may see me in the "new hero" fic do yes im sending one
9/6/2018 c1 53PainX65
Oh, a DxD SYOC. That's something you don't see every day. Colour me intrigued. I do like the idea~ and I do find the idea of the canon characters not being directly in the story, and of course the setting being in a different country all together. It gives the OCs more time to shine and not overshadowed.

Either way, this has caught my interest. Quick question though: is it alright to put a back up piece if the piece we're aiming for is taken? (don't know whether to ask here or PM)

Hopefully I can send a OC to you for this story. good luck with the submissions!
9/5/2018 c1 2reven228
Well now, this is certainly interesting. I'll be sure to have something in soon to add to this story. Keep goin and stay golden
9/5/2018 c1 Omnitrain
Looks like I got here early. You don't see alot of DxD SYOCs so i'm excited. I'll get to work on one now
27 « Prev Page 1 2