for Open Hearts

8/2 c12 6sesshys1lover
I absolutely love this story and I can’t wait for you to update.
7/24 c12 Kathyan
Hola, he de confesar que cuando leí el resumen de esta historia no me llamo mucho la atención, pero al final me decidí a leerla, y definitivamente he cambiado de opinión, la historia me atrapo, me parece realmente buena y si quizá haya algunas partes algo dramáticas, pero encajan bien en la trama. Estaré esperando la continuación y veremos si todas las conjeturas que he hecho en mi cabeza son reales, mientras tanto, felicitaciones y sigue adelante
7/13 c12 Guest
Very nicely written. As a hospital worker, you weren’t far off with how you described our JanHoo environment. As far as gossip goes, from experience it comes and goes pretty quick with how fast-paced things could be at work. Although there remains a few more secretive gossips.

Your story kinda reminded me of Beauty and the Beast - except our Jihoo is more prince than beast. He has the F4, mrs. Ahn - like how Beast had his loyal companions too who know his secret. Then there’s Jandi (Belle) who is slowly bringing out the real/good in Jihoo.

And those dreams, wow. So much about exposing oneself, or coming out vulnerable and completely honest. You write very well, author. Looking forward to the next chapter.
7/13 c12 Guest

6/28 c12 Mayra
Amo esta historia me encanta por favor publica otro capituló
6/28 c1 DIANA
Por favor continua, esperamos con ansias, tus historias, nos llenan de emoción y éxtasis. Describes también lo que sucede en cada escena, que al imaginar la historia en nuestra mente, todo se ve tan nítido, tan perfecto...
Gracias por Jandi y Jihoo...
5/7 c1 Guest
Rereading... I hope the author updates soon.
5/6 c1 Guest
Rereading while “sheltering in place”... We hope to hear from you soon.
5/7 c12 crazyaboutbooks21
Please updated!
5/5 c12 Guest
I've been checking back in for any updates. I hope you continue with the story.
3/25 c12 Guest
Oh my love this...hope you will finish it
3/1 c12 Sara
Please finish love this story
2/21 c12 Mly
So happy to read this chapter! I loved the inaction between the old man of the pool and JiHoo, lol. Loved watching all the squirming JiHoo had to do through out the chapter in order to plead his case of forgiveness to JanDi. I’m so sad about waiting 2-3months possibly for an update, but am excited about you literary pursuits and dreams to fulfill. Good luck with your projects and looking forward to the next chapter!
2/19 c12 9JustArisu
That pool scene! Loved it so much :)
2/16 c12 Aqbatur
I got so excited when I received the update notification, and as expected, you didn't disappoint :)
I like how their tension was building up, and how Jihoo was finally "breaking" so to speak that he just had to let it all out - well, not all-all. And how Jandi deeply cares for him, even while she was fighting it. I can't wait to read what happens next because you ended this chapter pretty big, emotionally.

Thank you, and I hope you finish your other stuff too. Good luck with your own fanfic! :)
151 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »