for Time to Make a Memory

11/12/2018 c1 45ThreeMagpies
Just beautiful! I loved this, it really brought home the connections between Bass and Charlie - and the way they are part of a family, a history... So sorry for taking so long to read it :) thank you for sharing :) cheers, Magpie
10/3/2018 c1 85Estel la Rodeuse
Ohhh I loved this! What a lovely piece!
I like how you managed to keep it light and almost funny, although the context is dark and hard.

I can imagine Charlie being happier without Rachel. Loved the 'making memory' thing and how it was connected to the Monroes. Loved how she went straight to sleep after that, and how Bass took advantage of that moment to make a memory took.

:) Such a sweet moment for two tough and tired warriors. Thank you for sharing!
9/16/2018 c1 10banneg
I loved this! It was so very sweet to first see Charlie's connection back to Ben, and then to have that connection be traced back to Bass' family.
9/5/2018 c1 Guest
Ahhhhh, I love this! I love that she has this moment that reminds her of a time she shared with her dad. Love that she decides to use that technique again with Monroe and that HE brings it full circle by remembering this was something he used to do with Miles. Well done! Really enjoyed this. -Lemon
9/6/2018 c1 Guest
So cute. I love this story. Thanks for writing.
9/6/2018 c1 Guest
I don't know why my comments aren't showing up. grrr. I left a long one last night but it's gone. Tried a shorter one just now and it's not showing up either.

Just know that I liked this so much. Love how you brought this sweet memory of Ben into the current story and then brought it full circle when Bass realized she was doing something he used to do with Miles. Love it!
Love this!
9/5/2018 c1 BassCharlie-SparrowHawke
That was so wonderful. I love how you gave us such a sweet wonderful memory of Charlie with Ben, but so effortlessly tied it to Bass and his past too. Like a small snapshot in time. I honestly loved it.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service