FanFiction.Net
for Black Tail

1/24/2019 c6 1Dragonmaster150
I really like the character interactions that you've begun to establish here. It will be fun to see how Raven's overly serious personality will clash with the more colourful members of the guild.

I can definitely see Natsu challenging her to fights on a constant basis, only to be subsequently ignored or thrown out the window.
11/14/2018 c6 orion kuroi
Will you make Summer or anyone else from Remnant show up in Fiore?
Can you make whatever happen to Raven to appear in Fiore also happened to Summer? The look on Raven's face if she stumble Summer on the street or in a mission would be awesome
11/13/2018 c6 24Masane
Really interesting, I recently discovered my love for the charter of Raven and came across your fic right after finishing the volume 5 of RWBY.

I actually don't know where we are going with story but i will look forward for the following chapters ... hopefully very soon.

10/11/2018 c6 2merendinoemiliano
Very funny chapter, i almost pity Raven. But i kinda hope she will train Lucy and Levy.
10/11/2018 c6 GreenLilly
A really nice chapter. I'm looking forward to how will the canon play out.
Also I'm a little confused does Raven have amnesia or is it just an excuse she gave because I remember she compared Natsu with Tai.
Also, since you liked the first suggestions may I rise you: Raven going on a mission with ream Natsu and only one because Team Natsu is just as chaotic as team STRQ. ( maybe an omake)
10/7/2018 c5 GreenLilly
This is such an interesting idea. While I have mixed feelings for Raven, I can't wait to see how she deals with the guild. Somehow I can see Erza looking up to her and Raven being protective of Wendy. Ugh, that's a long way but yeah...
I can somewhat see Mira and Raven develops g somewhat of a sisterly bond. I can't wait for the next chapter :). Good job so far :)
10/4/2018 c5 merendinoemiliano
Cool
9/27/2018 c4 Sunworship
Was somewhat confused on the chronology of this story. But I see that you plan to write Act’s for the previous Chapters I believe. Maybe everything will eventually intertwine together seamlessly. Though it’s odd, it’s kinda interesting that you wrote your story this way.

Raven gonna stop a library robbery?
9/27/2018 c4 merendinoemiliano
Pretty interesting chapter, i can't wait for next events and Salem's plans.
9/21/2018 c3 Guest
This is a pretty good idea for a fanfic, actually I wonder why it hasnt been done sooner.
9/20/2018 c3 merendinoemiliano
Nice chapter.
9/13/2018 c2 Guest
Woahh so Raven has a longer lifespan and ages slowly? Considering Porlysica called her girl, I imagine Raven looks to be in her 20s (the adult characters in RWBY all look young).
9/15/2018 c2 Kamencolin
I can't see Raven wanting to stay with fairy tail
9/13/2018 c2 Andromeda
It will have no romance right? How old is Raven in your story?
9/13/2018 c2 Fei Shuki
Well this story got my attention and nice to see that you take Raven. Just hope she will soon see the daily brawl and how she gonna react to it. xD
22 Page 1 2 Next »