for The Spider and the Fly

9/12/2018 c1 Sanjay
Very intense. I like it so far.
9/12/2018 c1 4Rahwin
Amusing start of a story. The kidnapping trope is not entirely rare but has a lot of potential in my opinion. Quite often followed by hamfisted political shenanigans and dumbles bashing. But! This seems to lack the ham. Prose is good and I like the characterisations. Very nice interactions, I like your version of Zabini so far and Harry being a wet noodle until someone else is threatened is pretty on point :P
I'm looking forward to more delightful conversation!
9/8/2018 c1 Tora58
This has potential. I am super curious to see where this goes and if Mrs. Zabini is bluffing and how Harry gets out of this.

Could be an interesting way of breaking Harry out of his shell... sex always has that effect on men.

Here is hoping it doesn't take as long to find out where this is going :D
9/8/2018 c1 8JordanMathias
An interesting start for sure! I am very excited about where you could go with this. Zabini is another side character severely under developed in canon and fanfiction. Her character is one of a cougar. Strikes fast, hard or perhaps plays with her food a bit. Entertaining definitely.
9/7/2018 c1 Marksbay
Interesting
9/7/2018 c1 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
A Spider indeed. Interesting first chapter and not a pleasant experience for Harry. Thanks for sharing!
9/7/2018 c1 Guest
I hope that you humble the evil b**ch severely.
Kidnapping is a crime, whether it be the evil Manipulative old beard or a potentially beautiful women. Swift and harsh punishment is called for. Her threatening of Hermione is enough to call for her death, after she sees all her dreams crushed and her riches taken from her. That includes her willing henchmen - when the car stops the driver should die immediately.
9/7/2018 c1 DullReign82
Your first chapter has piqued my interest, and I have to wonder what does M having store for Harry?
9/7/2018 c1 3keyblademeister88
damn
this is definitely something new
way to go
most definitely looking forward to more
9/6/2018 c1 Guest
I am reminded painful of a series called Ray Donovan. A 'problem solver' for the rich that always ends up caught up in massive criminal operations tangentially, then events conspire to drag him deeper. The crime moguls enjoy making Ray play their game and taunting him, and he dances to their tune for a time. But eventually the injustices pile up, and the consequences he knows he will face are nothing to siren song of the violence he is so steeped in. The Russian slave trader that was moments ago having him put a dead girl in a crate, sure in his safety since he is the only thing keeping Ray's father from getting murdered in prison, now more brains on the floor than in his head.

That is the vibe I get from this story.

Though I feel it will result in rough sex, a sense of shame, and continued sexual debauchery in this one. Hope we get to see story occur during Hogwarts too, rather than just summer. Either a visit to school by the spider or the fly 'yo mama'ing the spiderling.
145 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10