for The Spider and the Fly

11/29/2019 c5 17Destrange
Your fic was impressive ! It is perfectly entitled. Harry has no way to escape from the web of Phaedra. She's completly unpredictable. Not Voldemort's way, not Phenix's way, not the minister way... finally her way :)
She balances so well fear and trust, lies and truth. I was mesmerized by her dangerous conversation in the two first chapters and about her possible choices in the last chapter. Harry has a great luck she choose his way. She decided the end of the war.
(My apologies for possible mistakes. English is not my first langage)
11/4/2019 c5 Guest
Well written.
10/21/2019 c5 Saga686491
I like both of your other stories and thought this one was terrible. Content of the story aside, ending it with a memory charm made everything Harry went through feel pointless. The content of the story made it seem like you were more interested in writing an OC story than a HP story, which is fine but makes the tags and description of the story very disingenuous.
10/12/2019 c5 1DarkkLight
I kinda hated it, but I guess thats what you were going for. Yet another harry gets screwed fic, but this time he gets raped. Hurray ! Its always amazing to see an authors true character through their writing.
10/8/2019 c5 Guest
best story ever
9/21/2019 c5 FateBurn
good story
9/17/2019 c5 22Clavyus
I liked the story, sexy, original and well-written. But, no question about it. This was rape. Kidnapping, alcohol, manipulation through fear and a complete lack of free, unequivocal consent.
9/16/2019 c5 iCaelum
I am really glad you finished this. Your OC character was fucking fantastic. If you ever decide to do an epilogue or after story after he defeats Voldemort that would be awesome.
9/8/2019 c5 James1996
Great story, I look forward to reading the epilogue if you ever post it.
8/29/2019 c5 ffntfy456
That was a great ending. I hope you start another story soon.
8/20/2019 c1 morcheller
How far will she go? I'll never know.
8/20/2019 c5 alec-potter
Nice chapter,but for a reader it felt kinda incomplete.
Keep writing.
8/18/2019 c5 2kanjichibi
A really good chapter, Thank you for sharing it with us. Please update soon.
8/18/2019 c5 Z-Breezy
Hated it! Just like canon where Harry plays to the tune of someone else.
8/17/2019 c5 10AutumnSouls
This is great, and hilarious.
145 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »