for The Spider and the Fly

8/17/2019 c5 3proton104
I would love to see an epilogue for this story. Absolutely loved the entire story.
8/17/2019 c5 Linkskingsolomon
Memory altering has to be the single most hated thing for me in fanfiction. I like to think she died
8/17/2019 c5 StonerMcWeedPot
Probably the best smut I’ve read
8/17/2019 c5 1Naienkon
This story was awesome! I was kinda hoping for more like a chapter where she comes to see him after the war.
8/17/2019 c1 soccersack
That was great - certainly my very favourite characterisation of Ms Zabini. I really liked the ending as well.

Can't wait to read your harry / pansy now.
8/17/2019 c5 Guest
Loved it. Man, that was a roller coaster. I have to admit, I did not see that ending coming, but it was great. Smut was good, and I think you accomplished your goal from your AN.

Maybe you should check out Delenda Est. That's a good Harry/Bellatrix, but it's time travel with a young Bella. Not sure if that's what you're looking for.
8/16/2019 c5 Panther-Strife
As always you make a great chapter and please post an epilogue where after the war Harry gets his missing memories and goes to look for Phaedra Zabini.
8/16/2019 c5 4Chaos Snow Kitsune
Well that was fun. I hope Harry survives the war and gets that memory back.

A smutty comedy featuring Harry/Pansy? That's fucking hilarious!
A Harry/Tonks smutty comedy could also work, but this works as well
8/16/2019 c5 ReadsWayTooMuch
Great writing. You wanted to know if you could write that kind of story, you can. Please post the epilogue, or better yet a sequel. I can't stand leaving so much up in the air like that. Please!
8/16/2019 c5 Marksbay
This feel so wrong, yet so right
8/16/2019 c5 2UnlawfulGentleman
"Fare thee well, Harry Potter. Perhaps we shall meet again," she said, her green eyes nearly glowing. "But I wouldn't count it."

Especially if - since he has no memory of her - this Harry gets Blaise killed. Nothing's quite the mood-killer like "Ohhh, yeah, that guy! Didn't know him that well - or even know his name - but in the Battle of Hogwarts he did push me out of the way of a falling piece of masonry! Weren't for him getting splattered all over the lawn I might not have been able to Expelliarmus my victory over the Dark Lord!"

I mean I get it, the purpose of the story but Phaedra's just . . . short-sighted, I guess? Like her love of control, power plays and working on whatever mild fear her reputation as a serial killer has given her, just so she can continue to entertain herself (I guess)? As opposed to having someone like Harry Potter owe you favors, under your thumb as some type of toy, just basically on your fucking side for something in the future?

A pretty hard "meh", but I suppose since that was bound to happen since I don't share the same mindset as your character. The story itself was well written though and you did what you managed to set out to do in the first place, so congratulations on that! I won't lie, I think you probably could have pulled off something similar with Narcissa Malfoy, Rita Skeeter or Amelia Bones (or basically any female magical creature; a mature Veela, a Sphinx, Merwoman or a Werewolf); but props on taking an unknown character like Blaise's mom and actually managing to do something with her (regardless of my overall opinion on her, here)!

Looking forward to your next work, good sir.
8/12/2019 c4 Dragul
Haven't read a lot of fanfiction lately, but every once in a while I look if there's any good new Harry/Bellatrix or Harry/narcissa stories

Man am I glad I decided to expand my search today to other older women too
But not just an older woman, but femdom too, doesn't get better then that in my book

I was a bit skeptical when Hermione get mentioned and then when he broke lose, but glad Ms zabini was al that was on his mind afterwards and they continued with her in charge, looking forward to the conclusion
7/17/2019 c4 ThatGuy
Awwwww I wanted Harry to become the boy toy of a hot, femme fatale and be turned into her perfect alpha mate. Looks like she's going to turn him over. I would have loved to see a darkish but good aligned suave couple. Especially a scene where she demands Harry breed her to carry on his line. Plus the scenes with Harry being Blaise's stepdad would have been hilarious!
7/17/2019 c4 Guest
wow, what a pussy. Typical Harry Potter. I guess he must've left his balls with Hermione...
7/16/2019 c4 2SPJaymo117
Amazing chapter! Didn’t go quite the way it expected but interested to see where it goes next
145 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »