for The Spider and the Fly

7/8/2019 c4 Guest
Interesting story so far. I don't see how Harry gets out of this in one chapter. Unless he talks her into helping him, which is unlikely, he's screwed. The smut is good, but it's hard to say it's hot when he's so scared. Anyway it's a good story, I'm just wondering how he can get himself out of this situation. Will there be a sequel?
7/7/2019 c4 ffntfy456
Great story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
7/5/2019 c4 Guest
She’s not dangerous he’s just woefully naive, though even that is not an excuse for his inability to form intelligent thoughts in relation to her.
He’s wasn’t thinking with his genitals at all, and it’s not a submissive thing either he has that aplenty at the dursleys.
It’s just allot of mindless drivel trying to delude himself into thinking that he can negotiate with her on her terms.
7/5/2019 c3 Guest
Submission of a strong character is never hot, it can be beautiful in the right contexts and very desirable but I’d never be turned on in his position no matter how attractive the woman.
I’d rather not have her at all than be something to be stepped on during her power trip.
Then again when she said she wanted to fuck I’d have gone for it and she’d either have wanted it or eaten her words and ended her own game early.
7/5/2019 c4 Skely21
Great job, anxiously waiting for the final chapter.
7/4/2019 c4 Eating Upside Down
Loved it. Have to wonder if Harry really understands what he's gotten himself into yet.
7/4/2019 c1 Axccel
Tom in the Chamber of Secrets told Harry that they are alike. Mess with Harry’s loved ones and he will show you exactly how alike he and Tom can really be.
7/3/2019 c4 maxxie10
Was hoping that this incident would lead to Harry gaining control of his wandless magic and taking control, but he volunteered control back without a fight. I hate leaving negative reviews but wimpy Harry is a big yawn.
7/2/2019 c4 Abandoned To New Acount
I’m loving this story. It’s so hard to find Fics with this kind of woman on top relationship without it being overdone. Great job with that. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
7/1/2019 c4 1Naienkon
Can't wait to see what happens next.
6/30/2019 c2 Linkskingsolomon
He deserves that spell, hooking up with crazy is asking for trouble
6/29/2019 c4 5flame55
This is great can’t wait for more
6/29/2019 c4 EvanescoVeritas
Lord, she's scary. Get out of there, Harry!
6/29/2019 c4 Greg
Good story
6/28/2019 c4 alec-potter
Hmm...was really hoping for Harry to turn the tables on this.
Guess this makes it more realistic but less fun to read.
Hope you have a nice surprise in the ending.
145 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »