FanFiction.Net
for Remnant of Twilight

8/5/2020 c4 Guest
I would love to see more of this story if you were to pick it back up. I love Twilight Princess Zelink and think it is really kind of neglected. Your Link and Zelda seem very mature and seem to understand each other well
2/15/2020 c4 32Queen Emily the Diligent
love it!
11/1/2019 c4 15StraightedgeWingZero
More moments with Link and Zelda please
5/5/2019 c4 Guest
Found this story, read it, loved it! Looking forward to the next chapter.
5/3/2019 c4 Oracle of Hylia
Lord Blanchard is planning something, I can tell.
5/3/2019 c4 24Generala
Well that went soft as a kitten... I guess?
2/22/2019 c1 Juliette
Great story !
2/22/2019 c3 Generala
Ow damn! They move fast
2/20/2019 c3 Guest
Your chapters are short and sweet but written very well. I love the story so far but hope for longer chapters maybe? It's nice to see another TP Zelink fanfic, sometimes it's like everyone hates this pairing. Thank you so much for this though. I hope for a swift update
2/10/2019 c1 Guest
Good story so far. I hope to see the rest soon
2/10/2019 c2 AzHasANewName1
And so our dear old male protagonist turns up with opportune timing. Nice setting the scene by the way. I have a better idea about the state of things in-world.
2/9/2019 c2 26Lleu
I really liked the scene with Link reflecting in his room!
9/7/2018 c1 midnaisbae
Such is the life of blue bloods. Hard enough she has to rule all by herself but now they're asking her to be bred like cattle. Good effort on the restoration, your majesty, good effort! Now... if you please could mate with one of our choosing (who is obviously not related to one of the council's Houses lest we exact more control over you hah!) and pop out babies as contingency plans in the event you die (or when one of us backstabs you) that would be fantastic! Not too hard is it, your Grace? Shooting Ganondorf on horseback without Z-targeting must be harder, your Grace?

Now, I know TP!Zelda got nerves of steel. Proper Ice Princess and all that. It's not too far off character for her to also give them three days before sending those conniving gents packing, would it? Who's stopping her from holding a month-long 'Bachelorette' contest and choosing for herself? Who exactly is ordering who, after all? Who has the final say and highest authority in this Kingdom? Don't tell me the late Kings and Queens all had a time limit to look for their consorts. Although, I won't be complaining if she turned to the hero for help lol. "Hero of Hyrule, the royal womb is in dire need of your help." A bit forward, but Zelda rarely did beat around the bush.
9/7/2018 c1 AzHasANewName1
Solid start. Looking forward to seeing what you do with this.
9/7/2018 c1 6Sparky1834
I can't wait to see where this goes. You're off to a great start. Keep it up!