for Chaldea in Remnant

5/3 c10 AmethystPone
i'll be honest, I really dislike SB/SV self-rightous and hypocrisy, but you do you.
5/3 c6 AmethystPone
Much prefer girls with long hair, but I think Yang need to be less easily offended when people harm her hair do, so this is a positive development for me.
5/2 c1 Dasgun
4/12 c10 5Tikigod784
Shame. It was just getting interesting. Frankly, Pyrrha would work as a pseudo-servant for the maiden powers if you're worried about fate rules. Vague inhuman thing means she keeps her personality.

And if you want Chaldea to not curb-stomp? Make it so it's like the Remnant singularities amped up. Servants are super-expensive to deploy/manifest since there's little to no magic on Remnant. Maybe their abilities are nerfed like Saber and Lancer in Fate Stay Night. Maybe deities straight-up CANNOT manifest most of the time. Plenty of ways to keep it interesting. Make the servants rely on their experience rather than raw power.

Don.t let reddit get to you. Write what you want, how you want. Some of the most high-profile Fate stories run on spite.
2/11 c10 Islamy96
The thing that memorBle 9n this fic is servant phyraa. Hope you continue thia
1/17 c10 Ryoji Mochizuki
interesting story an k then glhf
1/2 c1 Magi Mari
Seriously you included Gudako? Should've just stick with Gudao/Fujimaru
12/29/2020 c1 JustDusty
I have no idea who half these people are
12/24/2020 c10 larmmason
Yes, I understand, Will be following you over at Sufficient Velocity next. good luck and have a nice day.
12/24/2020 c2 larmmason
I was gonna ask about Doctor Romani in this Chapter but wow.. I hope he really came back this time.
and I thought I saw Doctor Roman's silhouette in Fate Grand Order Lost belt but maybe That's not him? hm... strange. or maybe That's really him. I hope he came back, really miss our sweet doctor.
12/23/2020 c1 larmmason
Thank you so much brought us this adventure of Chaldea.
I'm really glad that there are both Gudako and Gudao here and also have Kadoc, Ophelia who survive this time. I almost cry that I can see Ophelia survive this time now, really Thank you!

have a nice day, good luck and take care, Author Skyrig-san.
12/9/2020 c10 Potential
What do you think of Chaldea reaction series to other fictional verses like Fullmetal Alchemist that has Homunculi in it?
12/9/2020 c10 Genesis09
I ask that you put a link to your new Sufficient Velocity in your Author page here so that we may continue to find and read your amazing work.
12/7/2020 c5 TenshiNoAka
Okay, i have an overall understanding of this story at this point.

There's... problem.

I won't point out the obvious fact that the knowledge of onve verse is lacking to say the least. The major problem is the lack of a sense of direction. Its like this story doesn't know where its going with its narration. It just feels like a excuse to confront RWBY and Fate character rather than building a story around them.

It lack planning and foundation, i have the impression than you kind of just write off the first thing that come to mind. You need to make draft and analyze them. Each interaction have to serve a purpose, each scene need to have an utility, either for the character or the overall narration.

Not the worst story but its definitly lacking if you want it to be considered good. No secret if you want to be good, read and learn from author that are good.

There's some decent crossover :

Master of Aura by DrWriter21
Good knowledge of RWBY and HxH
Good uderstanding of the characters
Good sense of direction

A World Of Bloody Evolution by RedRumSprinkles
Nice integration of the two verse
Good sense of how the merge would impact Remnant
Stellar narration and understanding of the character

Remnant's Bizarre Adventure: Beacon is Unbreakable by The Inkasters
Stellar world building and integration of both lore
Stellar character interaction and devellopment
Very detailed and well written
Thats one show you how to please the fans of both series. Thats the level you want to aim

Try to evade Naruto related fic. Most of them are garbage.
12/7/2020 c1 TenshiNoAka
I can feel it everywhere in the dialogue.
Weebs. Weebs cringe.
Why did you think using a half assed mix of japanese and english was a good idea?
Do you pense que i am doing a good travail when i mix french and anglais to write you this? Is it pleasing to your yeux? Do you pense que je suis interresting already?
English, use it properly. No one need to know you can use one line japanese subs reheat and japanese honorific. Its disturb the overall sense of grammar.

Won't comment much of the rest. Feels more like of a crack fic with all the memes you throw left and right, can't comment on the story when there's not much of it.
547 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »