for Potions and Parahumans (Worm x Harry Potter Fusion)

3/4/2019 c2 5Grizzmon
Well... she evidently doesn't care if she still wants her in that school after it caused the worst day in her life.
3/4/2019 c1 Grizzmon
This is awesome, and yes wizards are idiots. Was it that hard to explain things a bit to an eleven year old girl?
12/13/2018 c2 xbox432
Well, that's depressing... more so because the kid's not technically wrong about them being devil worshipers. Since, you know, technically they worship ole' Voldy and he could certainly be a contestant for the title of Satan.

VERY much curious as to how things will work with the girl being a junior hero while also going to Hogwarts... and at what seems to be an earlier point in the timeline than most Worm stories I've seen.
9/26/2018 c2 10The Nachoman
Ok; seldom enough do we see a fic about religious nuts interacting with Hogwarts school and the wizarding world. And this bring a Worm crossover!
9/15/2018 c2 Ancarius
Nice! I love the idea of bringing worm powers into another setting.
This y will certainly make the setting... Let's say a bit more thrilling.
9/9/2018 c2 ggf1
interesting wrinkle. I'm looking forward to more
9/8/2018 c2 UseFistNotMouth
Oh yes. I like where this is going. Using an OC to cross over the gap. Not bad. Well written too. Not much attention yet but hope that doesn't discourage you. This is very obviously threaded with the main plots of both stories and I wonder how far the timeline will go before the Worm related issues are resolved, but it has potential to either completely overturn canon or encompass the whole breadth.
9/7/2018 c1 3AilingStar
Hmmm... I see potential here. Looking good so far, keep it up!
9/7/2018 c2 Jack Lemmon
Well this is very interesting I hope Harry is featured as a character eventually no offense but I usually read Harry Potter stories for stories about Harry but this is very well written