for Forgotten But Not Lost

11/17/2018 c33 23linkjames24
Whoa brutal.
11/17/2018 c27 linkjames24
I am grinning right now. Love how the two casts interact. Also, I am aware how much of a hate sink Ranta is and lemme say that is the point of his character.
11/17/2018 c26 linkjames24
The main cast is here! Hope you don't kill Ranta off. I like him just as much as I do the rest of Haruhiro's party.
11/17/2018 c11 Guest
Mary! Also fuck nature indeed Rin.
11/17/2018 c10 Guest
Ooc Rock. In the book he helped strangers. This version is inaccurate.
11/17/2018 c3 linkjames24
That's a fuckton of gold. Also, don't do the authors note thing in the middle of the chapter. Before or after a story, but not during.

Also, Renji is a good guy yeah!
11/17/2018 c2 linkjames24
Awesome! Also, nice Rin and Shirou development. Mah shipper eyes ship em. Only one missing is Saber and we'd have a wonderful menage o trois.
11/17/2018 c1 linkjames24
Nice prologue. Fan of Shirou Rin so let's see and Grimgar so let's see where you'll take this.
11/16/2018 c34 Wednesday's Jest
Depressions sucks, I hope it passes for you quickly. The story thus far has been excellent and very enjoyable to read. Thank you very much for sharing this with us. I look forward to when you can return to writing, be it this or another story.
11/15/2018 c34 ForgottenGlacial
Depression sucks, hope you find something that helps you cope.

Another nice story, greatly enjoy this one. I am curious about the group that split off, but I find the world building and general day to day interactions of the characters quite charming.

Cheers
11/12/2018 c1 Elissa
Hi, I have been reading your story for a while-every time it updates, I mean. I love the story so far and hope you keep up the excellent work. Writing a story takes a lot of time and effort, and I appreciate the amount (of said time and effort) you have put into this work. I hope this low point in your depression passes you by quickly. You and your story are very much admired, but I understand that if continuing it is too much, so take as much time as you need to take care of yourself.
11/10/2018 c34 jose ojeda
Seriously loving this story please keep up the wonderful work.
11/9/2018 c1 dimortum
A more abandoned story, well, I expected it, at least the "fic" was good.
11/8/2018 c33 2Mangahero18
Without the thin veneer of humanity, Shirou inherited from his father we see just how warped his worldview is...only someone with a fundamentally inhuman manner could develop a Reality Marble after all. Swords are meant to kill.
11/7/2018 c14 Mangahero18
Seems like you need to mix in alot of the Fate series lore since Grimgar doesnt have a lot of world building to it at this time.
1,328 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »