for Forgotten But Not Lost

12/1/2019 c33 Dimihd
One problem. This work hard find.
12/1/2019 c34 Dimihd
I really liked this work. The chapters with Yume and Shirou are very sweet.
11/23/2019 c34 Cleaea
Loved this, thanks. Glad we didn’t get to the gritty betrayals and preventable deaths that I expected from an isekai like this. Also didn’t realise you were actually dyslexic and didn’t just have it as a humorous username.

I wonder if you use a voice to text program to write this out or if you just have a nice friend who can edit the chapters for you. I have a colleague that does all his reports via a speech to text program because of that but he occasionally sends me typed out texts or emails that I don’t notice are wrong until it’s a really obvious error because my brain just sees all the letters and guesses the correct word.

Thanks for writing this, you really have a way of getting me invested in the story and world while following the characters. I can just so easily read all these chapters in one sitting and not even realise how much I’ve read because of how easy you’ve made it to read. Thanks.
11/18/2019 c34 Z.L.C. genesmith
Let this story live again! Let there be a new chapter someday SOOON!
10/28/2019 c34 13thsephiroth
I know that you rarely go back to a story you grow tired of but this is just so good. Please pick this up again. :)
10/8/2019 c34 Sandaime Hokage
Great fic so far, looking forward to reading more
10/2/2019 c9 Nein Soul
Whoa, dude to be honest, I thought you were just kidding about your name I didn't think it was actually real, I should probably read your profile properly. But your condition just makes me respect you much more and you're really one of my favorite authors of fanfic or otherwise. I know this might be late but I hope you don't let those annoying trolls and jerks get you down and it doesn't matter how long you update but I hope you keep coming with your awesome works :)
9/29/2019 c34 sawtooth44
"and it was going so well..."
ever going to return to this fanfiction?
9/29/2019 c29 sawtooth44
MOTHER FUCKING ALESTORM!
9/18/2019 c34 Argonautt
hope you get back on this
9/15/2019 c34 zangetsulanzadelrelampago
Hope you come back to this. Also I wonder if shirou will ever regain his blade works or if he'll have to come up with a new aria to summon this one. (I'm hoping for the former so he can tear the world a new one but itd be interesting to see the latter.)
9/15/2019 c34 Batcard
I hope you come back to this. I was really enjoying the story.
9/14/2019 c34 Eddain
Please give some love to this fic, its so good
9/9/2019 c1 6HiddenMaster
Now this? This is a really bloody cool premise.

An itesakai style world that tries to make you forget, running head on into someone who has a fully formed reality marble inside them-the very thing that defies reality around them by enforcing the maker's views onto reality around them and damn the consequences.

I genuinely do not think I have ever even seen this as a premise, and that is both so cool and awesome. You certainly have my attention.
8/26/2019 c1 5Renee.Sarah
Rereading this I found a thing slightly humorous. Being that unlimited blade works is essentially Shirou's soul, when you have "unable to reach storage place..." I read it as unable to reach soul, establishing new soul. I have no clue why I find this funny but it's.
1,328 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »