for Forgotten But Not Lost

9/7/2018 c1 1guisniperman
Interesting premise.
9/7/2018 c1 Majora6295
Love this type of cross over please continue!
9/7/2018 c1 ALTER-BOT
without memory is shirou still shirou?
or just a name bearer with the same power as shirou?

what causing the amnesia anyway?
is it the tower or thats how the world work?
9/7/2018 c1 AUareAwesome
I like it. I'd read more. But I do wish you'd continue some of the older stories.
9/7/2018 c1 mx2432
Interesting concept, not a lot of Grimgar fanfics out there, though I don't know about rebooting UBW, part of what makes the fights Shirou is in interesting is his ability to wield various Noble Phantasms, because I don't know much about Grimgar if they have any interesting weapons like the Noble Phantasms in Fate, aside from the tracing, which is extremely useful in battle if Shirou wants to learn his opponents moveset and having the ability to always have a weapon and fire multiple weapons at once is nice, but not having a badass weapon inside his armory makes it feel wrong. Personally I would just lock it away and he just unlocks a few low rank NP at a slow time or unlocking a powerful weapon during crisis.
9/7/2018 c1 2FerunaLutelou
I dont like it. Also, UBW partially protects Shirou from memory wipes and manipulations. It isnt perfect defence, but strong enough to protect the records in UBW from getting sealed or destroyed, so even if sombody would try to wipe his memory he would remember the "swords" and some impotant events that happened when he recorded them in UBW. The memories of the events wouldnt be perfectly clear or 100% true, but it doesnt matter in the end. What would remain for sure even after memory wipe would be his memory of the Fuyuki fire, of who is Kiritsugu Emiya, and his promise to become a hero of justice, cause all of them are what created UBW in the first place. Without those memories UBW would be unable to exist, and that makes this story impossible. Ether he has at least his most important memories and UBW, or he is Shirou in name only.
9/7/2018 c1 Canaryz
I wish u continue to work on this . There r very little grimgar and this one has amazing potential.
9/7/2018 c1 2KhanhM
It seems interesting, but 12 characters is a bit too much for a fanfic, even if most of them are support characters, one has to put in alot of effort to remember and care about 12 potential OC characters(I bet writing those 12 character is an even worst experience).
To me, I just read crossover for because I'm fascinated by a certain character(shirou) or a certain element from that fictional world(like everything magic and skill related in Type-moon), 12 characters mean less focus on these element and character, and resetting UBW is meh too, it would be more balance so the character doesn't get OP but you lose out too much from all those noble phantasm.
Also from your other stories Rin seems to be a bit over the top with the tsundere thing and she's too carefree or "bossy"(she's a model student/mage, she wouldn't force(threaten, etc.) shirou to do something, she'd make him have no other choice but to do it(manipulation, logic, etc.)), meaning your version of Rin is meh at best. So it's a nope from me:
1,328 « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89