for Law of Iron

2/6 c10 Yeesreader
Is this gonna get updated soon? I enjoyed reading it and look forward to future chapters (if it is getting updated)
11/21/2021 c10 Guest
Hope the Destiny lore isn't giving you too much trouble in writing. Also, I'd like to say that the A/N in chapter two about the word "consigned" was hilarious to me.
9/28/2021 c8 6MungoJerry
... he seriously left a bit of AHAMKARA with her!? .. BRUH. Felwinter. My man. My dude. You did not think this through.
9/12/2021 c1 Etokaiten
Read the whole thing in one sitting. Very interesting take on the FoZ and Destiny settings.
8/9/2021 c2 Dr. Valentine
Felwinter has a good point, if being a Warlock has taught me anything, a good Voidwalker has to be good at making explosions. If there's anything Louise can do, it's that.
7/26/2021 c10 Guest
daaaam, this poor girl
7/19/2021 c10 Thingy
Holy crap I wasn't expecting to see an update to this fic! I just reread the whole thing and the rewrites did alot of good!
7/19/2021 c10 N1cok
Good story. Hope the updates will be more frequent. There are many stories I have found that are good. But then don't update for months at a time. Causing me to mostly forget them.
7/19/2021 c10 E
Bro, I just want more. As long as it's close enough, which this was, I really dom't care if it's perfect. I like Felwinter and ai want to see how he makes things crazy. The specifics are far less important as long as the theme is maintained for me.

I await more, as always.
7/15/2021 c9 Cleaea
WOOOOOOO! THE NECROMANCER HAS SUMMONED THE DEAD AND BREATHED UNLIFE BACK INTO A GRAND WORKING!

Glad to see more of you works, always a pleasure to read and imagine future paths from what you’ve created.

Thanks for sharing.
7/13/2021 c10 7Lord of Moons
Lets be honest, the ooc-ness is necessary. In canon Louise insisted on going to the academy despite her family losing hope in her learning magic and arranging a marriage for her with Wardes. She wouldn't leave the academy willingly. As she was planning here, even in prior chapters.

By changing that, the context of Kirche's actions changes too. Though I'm bit surprised by how desperate for a friend she comes off here, isn't she already friends with Tabitha.

Basically, it feels quite different, but this is the culmination of prior chapters rather than a sudden jump into au territory. It only feels unnatural because of the hiatus, so don't lose motivation over that.
7/6/2021 c10 2forthose8675309
Phenomenal chapter. The tormentor and her victim laid bare
7/6/2021 c10 SmacksKiller
This was such a cool chapter! Loved seeing that "O Bearer Mine".
7/6/2021 c10 SaintOfReach
I absolutely adore the ahamkara armor from destiny and the lore behind them so I’m stoked to see some story form around them! Looking forward to the next update!
7/6/2021 c10 Knives91
Man... teenage girls plus magic and a wish dragon makes for one hell of a bad time don't it? Neither knew what the other wanted and only ended up hurting the other.

And of course, the Ahamkara couldn't resist such a tempting meal.

Great writing. Happy to see you back and at it!
286 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »