for Begin

2/3/2019 c7 Guest
I wish the best for you and hope that you overcome any pain you are facing in any area of your life. May you have the peace you need emotionally and mentally.
2/2/2019 c7 jaundrie
I'm so sorry to hear about your health. I hope you get better soon. Remember we as your fans are also hear for you please pm me if you ever feel like you want to talk to a 3rd party that is not involved. I don't judge. Will be thinking of you! Strength!
1/6/2019 c4 jaundrie
Looking forward to the next chapter. Hang in there sure it will get better!
11/1/2018 c2 2NerdDepot
See, I knew I liked you. We must live in the same region if you visit King's Island. Appreciated the comparison cuz I could relate to the King's Island rides. Hate Drop Zone, its the worst! Love all the Instagram posts, that's definitely something Phic would do!
10/10/2018 c3 jaundrie
Thanks for the reply! I was not dissapointed at all! Your chapter was awesome. I loved every single word. I forgive the cliffies the min I saw the update. Tx for the fun will be sitting on edge waiting for the next chapter. Have an awesome week!
10/6/2018 c2 jaundrie
You suck! I hate cliffies.. Please update soon!

Chapter was awesome though loved it. You are a really talented writer.
9/17/2018 c1 NerdDepot
Hi, I'd like to start by saying I found the storyline of the first one to be really interesting, I'm excited to see where this one goes. On that note, Harajuku is actually in Tokyo, specifically it's a small, very interesting part of Shibuya in Tokyo. Relatedly, Tokyo is probably closer to a day's train ride from Hasetsu, so maybe they go up and stay the night? Lots of date fluff material there. They could check somewhere like Tokyo Skytree, which is awesome, or do something goofy like Mario kart tours (really silly and fun, check them out) or Sky Circus. So many options. I'm really interested in seeing how Yuri heals and grows and how the story develops since Victor is now in jail. Can't wait to read more!