for It's Still Possible to Turn Your Life Around

4/26 c5 1M Ihsan Art
Best Harley Quinn x Batman fanfic I've ever read!
Please continue!
4/4 c5 laithum
is this story still getting updates?
3/9 c5 Guest
Great chapter. Can’t eait for more to come out.
3/9 c5 2AxDevilman
The plot thickens like thighs.

But seriously though, I like hiw this is going a lot. And props for the action, it was good and well done (and faithful to the game, LOL).

The Dark Knight is enamoring Harley more than she already is I see, just in time for her reunion with her good ol' friend Ivy. Who still is an enemy of the Bat.

Looking forward to the few more chapters that will come.
3/3 c5 2Xerzo LotCN
I have to say this you know that third thug got the best knock out crushed by harleys thighs what a way to go

Besides that damn batman took out 8 by the time harley shot 6 who was still awake to shoot bat assumedly took out 3 gun guys while harley took out 2 plus they both took twoface thats 6 plus and 8 and 6 thats the full 20

Yay they saved ivy (now i just want harem more lols) but her reaction was really funny

Also kinda bummed the story not much longer
3/3 c5 gwb620
Awesome chapter! And yes Harley it totally is cheating lol
3/3 c5 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
9/12/2020 c1 Etro champion
I read some of the story before it has potential you just need to make a little bit longer that's all thank you
7/27/2020 c4 8The Keeper of Worlds
Looks like it’s time for some serious pruning then!
7/26/2020 c3 1Kosmish
Has Harley seen Batman’s face?
7/20/2020 c4 2Mistress Kasumi
And once again you continue to keep my girl, Harley perfectly in character. Momma is quite proud of that. Not many authors are able to stay true to her persona but my goodness you do it so well. I just hate there isn't more as of yet. Her interactions with Batman and the others also stay within bounds and were quite entertaining to read. I am really loving this story as it unfolds. Please keep these chapters coming. Your one of the few Batman and Harley story fanfic authors I really like following and this is gold in the making. Well, I will leave you to it. Till next time. Love and kisses, Kasumi.
7/20/2020 c3 Mistress Kasumi
Well, based on how long this story has been on the favorites list it seems to have been a while. Regardless, I am very glad to see you have shown some attention to this one. You really have Harley's persona down perfectly and I love it. She is honestly my favorite villainess turned hero. A heroine who wants to do what is right but also makes sure she has fun at the same time. And I also loved the banter and interaction between her and the new team. I can't wait to see what you do next and will be watching your progress with eager interest. Till the next release. Hugs and kisses, Kasumi.
7/19/2020 c4 SpudyPotato
Cool stuff
7/18/2020 c2 SpudyPotato
Liking it so far, cool premise!
7/18/2020 c4 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and I hope killer Frost will also be paired with batman
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »