for Big Hero Harry Potter-OneShot Collection

10/15/2019 c15 Yaoi-For-Life-100
Loved it I can’t wait to see what u write next! Patiently waiting
9/16/2019 c14 Yaoi-For-Life-100
Omg loved it! Can’t wait for the next update
9/9/2019 c13 Yaoi-For-Life-100
Omg I almost died when I got a notification. I loved it. I love have every one shot is different and it’s like I have multiple different stories. Can’t wait for more
2/9/2019 c1 Elfin69
At least Harry knows that he is not after Harry for his fame since they do not know him from before
1/24/2019 c11 hitomi-tama
Yay, you're back! Could we make this a Haru/Fred? Pretty please? I realize you've started with the Hamada's. Otherwise, Tadashi would be my second choice. Can't wait for the next one.
11/17/2018 c10 hitomi-tama
Yay! Another Fred chapter :). Can't wait for the next one
11/17/2018 c10 Yaoi-For-Life-100
First off, this was amazing and I hope this prompt is continued to see how their relationship progress on. I must say that shout out had me beaming I was very happy and surprised to see it. Once again I LOVE it and can't wait for more!
11/3/2018 c9 Yaoi-For-Life-100
that was so sweet and you could really tell that harry needed that, I can't wait for the next update!
10/20/2018 c7 Yaoi-For-Life-100
I love this! I have always wanted to see this pairing
10/13/2018 c6 Yaoi-For-Life-100
funny and cute! love it
10/6/2018 c5 Yaoi-For-Life-100
Too Cute!
9/30/2018 c4 Yaoi-For-Life-100
Amazing chapter, if anybody can help him with his scars and having someone see more than the scar it's harry. I can't wait for the next chapter.
9/24/2018 c3 Solo16
So heartbreaking but it was so good! Awesome Job on the one-shot stories, I love them XD Can't wait for more
9/22/2018 c3 Yaoi-For-Life-100
you made cry and I loved it. OMG I can't wait for the next chapter
9/15/2018 c1 Nine Tails
Loved it. Harry is so mysterious and cool as 'Kitsune'. Love the crazy theories like him actually being a fox-turned human.

Hiro wanting to prove he's serious about dating Harry is so sweet? Harry totally deserves such a good boyfriend due to his sad past. And lol at the end with Baymax unknowingly pointing out how strong Hiro's attraction for Harry is.
16 Page 1 2 Next »