for The Twin Clovers

1/7 c4 Boomatrix77
SO AWESOME DUDE!, PLEASE DO MORE OF THIS STORY!
When the witch forrest arc comes, Can Maya have her white form to battle asta when the queen of witches controls him to kill everyone?
8/30/2020 c1 Guest
is this asta x mereleona or not?
8/15/2020 c4 muzjun no kishi
please update its bin almost two years sense you started this book and you only have four chapters so please update
5/4/2020 c4 Joel Molina
Ya no va a ver actualización de la historia me gustó bastante y sería malo que estuviera olvidada y estoy seguro que muchos también piensan lo mismo
4/29/2020 c4 hulkisthebest493
you really need to update
4/29/2020 c2 hulkisthebest493
Will asta date Maya? Because that would be pretty confusing to me because he has the book of a demon and she has the a book of a angel?
11/13/2019 c4 2WolfAndBookLover
More please, when you get the chance
7/8/2019 c3 WowohWow0
To be honest I see Maya being in Blue Rose more than Black Bulls
7/8/2019 c2 WowohWow0
With Anti Magic I was expecting the broom to explode and the flower wither very dramatically
4/14/2019 c4 1fleetfox791
This is a really good fic... like I’m excited to see what will happen next! I just caught up with the manga and it’s nice to find a legitimate fiction that I could sit and read. I hope you continue this story... it’s rather phenomenal!

Good job so far
3/4/2019 c4 MidnightFalc0n1
Keep up the great work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
12/15/2018 c1 keeperofmagick
I found something that might work

Well I'm fairy tail the demons uses curses, they aren't magic, so basically asta should be able to use curses, and get even with the white Maya

Please try this idea

No one has done it yet so give it a try
12/13/2018 c4 3NullSilver2005
Love it can't wait for more
12/8/2018 c4 1wildtrance
Hugs for Noelle, she needs them.
11/25/2018 c3 18ds hero
Nice opening, but here a tip: combine versions of the second opening to your favor and continue to asd your touch.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »