for Looking to the Horizon

4/4/2019 c1 24blackangus
Thanks for writing these 1999 stories. One of my favorite series and I enjoy your take on them. I've only read a few so far but this one has been thoroughly enjoyable.
11/7/2018 c1 gabiferreiro62
Such a wonderful story as usual, Beth. Thanks a lot.
9/12/2018 c1 Dido
Wonderfully written story Beth. You do feel sorry for the character having to through disappointment. Love to read more
9/11/2018 c1 Guest
Great story about how we have to make normal out of things that are anything but. Relationships are difficult under the best of circumstances let alone on a hurtling moon!
9/10/2018 c1 RJE
Very well written, emotional, logical and - yes - charming!
Thank you for sharing your talent!
9/9/2018 c1 Guest
Great job in delving into the psychological perils of life on Alpha...putting life on hold for the greater good could not have been easy! Of course, I would love to read a part two on how John wins the war raging inside!
9/11/2018 c1 5Danita Louw
An enjoyable read since Paul and Sandra were my second- and third favorite characters. I always felt Sandra was an underutilized character. I enjoyed the playfulness you ascribed to them. They were both highly intelligent but I can imagine them being playful like that. Space 1999 would have benefited from more interaction between the different characters and you do that well. Great stuff, thank you!