for Sweet Dreams

9/1/2019 c5 Guest
have u heard if prismrain13's gonna update reconnected, another side another story, or keys of lineage soon?
2/5/2019 c4 16MysteryGirl7Freak
Thank you for the kind words:)) I am sorry it took so long. I've been wanting to write about Kyra's old friends and Clara, who came unexpectedly and wasn't planned but a joy to write all the same, for a while. Hopefully, we'll see Clara again. As you can see, Kyra is having a good time with friends and family. Too bad that illusion will shatter soon. I'm looking forward to writing about how she reacts to that, but I feel sorry for Kyra. Dragon, she's going to need you to keep from dying. This dream will soon be a nightmare!
2/4/2019 c4 Guest
think prism rain will do more chaps of reconnected and anothder side, anothers story soon, cuz the suspense is killing me and i have nothing else to do currently.
11/22/2018 c1 Guest
plz con't reconnected and another side another story plz.
11/21/2018 c3 MysteryGirl7Freak
Dragon is going to have to be more careful if he wants to get out of this alive.
11/7/2018 c2 14PrismRain13
Ohhh this is getting interesting! It’s really cool to see what Kyra’s life could have been. But I have a feeling Maleficebt has something to do with that bird!
10/26/2018 c2 16MysteryGirl7Freak
Thank you, Dragon. Doctor Who and Coraline gave me a little inspiration. It's a great experiment; exploring my OC's vulnerabilities and limits, seeing what she can handle and such. It's gonna be a great exercise for me, but a tough time for Kyra. Sorry, Kyra.
9/14/2018 c1 14PrismRain13
I’m really enjoying this concept and seeing Dragon so worried for Kyra and ready to step in to the sleeping worlds to save her! I’m really looking forward to the next chapter! You and Myst really did an amazing job!