for Woke up as Minato

11/17/2020 c1 Guest
Your grammar sucks. It literally hurts to read
10/8/2019 c1 3MOR the Divine Being
Okay, interesting concept, but your writing style is giving me a headache, go fix it and I'll come back to read it
9/24/2019 c8 ALEX99999
Thanks for the chapter.
7/3/2019 c1 Unbenannt
amd
7/1/2019 c7 Guest
I like the story and im fine with how you handle the relationships so no need to change them if you dont wanrt too and don't listen to the haters
7/1/2019 c7 jcheriscar
It's a good story but I don't like how heartless he's acting
7/1/2019 c7 Guest
Is Haku join
7/1/2019 c7 DevilsArray
Nice. Thanks for the chapter. For ideas well just make him groom Itachi for next hogake after he fixes the current issues and make more like an elder. Then form an intervillage community which connects all five villages just like a village connect clans. Then give a background role and ofcourse screwing some ladies. Finish the arc with Kaguya. Take her as wife. Time skip help Naruto for the last time with Momonski and leave with Kaguya for intergalactic travel.
7/1/2019 c1 wahyubison
There are some clans that can be snatch on Kiri like Kaguya, Yuki, Hozuki and Terumi. You succeed with Yuki but you can still kidnap Kaguya, Hozuki, and Terumi. The women can become mistress and the child can be trained
6/12/2019 c2 Guest
write more you are doing great.
5/4/2019 c6 kidray98624
tbh i would prefer if he didnt just use her like that should prob put them in a relationship or something
10/30/2018 c4 18Dragon
Just use google doc to correct some grammar if they get past the test then it’s acceptable. I like it
10/28/2018 c4 6rosyhatake
smh he has a thing for Uzumaki's
10/3/2018 c2 Guest
Word spell check needed, good story premis though.
10/2/2018 c3 theworldiscrazy
your grammar and spelling may suck but i think your brave for still posting plus even with the bad grammar its a good story. Beside this can help you with those problems in the long run. Keep it up.
22 Page 1 2 Next »