for Nineteen

5/21/2019 c1 15MacMan3679
This would be the way military personnel feel when they're deployed on the far-side of the world.
4/9/2019 c1 rwong
This is PERFECT! There’s no better word to describe this fic. We get to see how Ron missed Hermione badly, and a heart-warming chat as they re-united, and some really hot lovemaking, and the quest for a word larger than love! I mean, WOW! This is what true love should be like! It’s beautiful and elegant and very moving too!
9/26/2018 c1 Guest
They are so perfect. Gem to read. Beautiful
9/22/2018 c1 HeRonLove
That was an amazing fic. I truly enjoyed the experience.
9/17/2018 c1 51bowtruckles
Oh my goodness I ADORED this! I had a stupid grin on my face the whole time they were laying in bed talking, it was just the cutest flirty banter, but also so comfortable, like they’re so happy they can finally say what’s on their mind and not hold back. And I loved her saying she was scared to get caught, but staying anywayclassic Hermione. This was wonderful and I’m so glad you shared it!
9/15/2018 c1 21CowahBull
oh goodness! I love their love! you write it so well
9/15/2018 c1 ObsessedRHShipper
So great. Love the need to be together, but was not really about shagging. The search for the word is so sweet.
9/14/2018 c1 judyy143
Great read. I love these two
9/12/2018 c1 I knit Weasley Jumpers
This is gorgeous! A notification that you’ve posted something new really makes my day.
9/11/2018 c1 39Aloemilk
ok, but you're the master at making me weak in the knees and in the feels and in my S.O.U.L.
9/11/2018 c1 21notsing
You are awesome. This was terrific! Oh, by the way, Hermione's birthday is coming up, so feel free to give us a present then! Thanks for sharing.
9/11/2018 c1 23idearlylovealaugh
She never wants to sleep apart from him! A word bigger than love! I can't even, I love this so much. And of course no one can understand their relationship bc there is only one greatest couple ever and that is the RHr you write my friend. Thank you for this and all the genius you share with us!
9/11/2018 c1 Guest
Awesome story!
9/11/2018 c1 Guest
Every piece of smut that you write just blows my mind. Thank you for this!
9/11/2018 c1 megsensx
*squeaks* God that was so fluffy and hot! I need more Romione in my life. You write them so so well, and completely in character. This was such a lovely read. Thank you :)
26 Page 1 2 Next »