for The Stag Prince

4/23 c4 Guest
We thirst for more
11/20/2020 c1 Guest
Original, brave (in taking on such a big change so early, like Catelyn not kidnapping Tyrion), daring...
And so far no bashing.
Wonderfull, truly a delight!
10/24/2020 c4 liveoninmemory
Love this! Please update soon!
9/27/2020 c3 sasuhinaop
I read all the chapters so far at once! I really liked that story. And it has been very well built so far!
I really believe that, just like Ned, Robert would have given the name of the father who was his father to the first child, but I doubt whether the name would be Jon or the real father.
Which, by the way, I don't remember, was it Joffrey or Estefrom?
For the sake of history and to link you to Jon Snow I choose Jon too. And that Harry be added to the official name ... Like: Harry Jon Baratheon.
8/25/2020 c4 alec-potter
Nice
8/25/2020 c4 VeronicaD13
Lol! Wonder if Harry will have a flashback upon meeting Jamie and say, hey I know you- you gave me to people on the road! Lol! And we can kill Joffrey and send Myrcella to Dorne and let Tommen actually grow up to be a farmer or part of the Nights Watch. And just off Cersei. Tears of Lys and call it a day...

Oh well, a girl can dream!

Can't wait for more!
8/22/2020 c4 1Astrid of Dragons
Oh no, poor Harry! His mother wanting him dead is going to break his heart. I hope Robert and Ned are able to protect him. And I hope Jaime will come to care for him at least.
8/21/2020 c4 1thevolunteerman
Lol Cersei is gonna be spitting when Harry beats her assassination attempts. It’s really a shame that Harry never learned legilimency.
8/21/2020 c4 mattw2017
Found this story and read it loved it so far.
8/17/2020 c4 Guest
Poor cersei your Son is a wizard and he can read your mind. He wil know.
8/16/2020 c4 AvalonRivers
Ouch, I thought that someone else took him seeing as Cersei is so known for loving her children. Poor Harry, what he really wanted was a loving mother...
8/14/2020 c4 17Silverscale
Aaaaah Westeros. Such kind and honest people live within these lands. Too bad they were all killed by the vile and twisted. Let's see how dear Cersei and Harry's first meeting goes... I got a feeling it won't be good.
8/14/2020 c4 2miguelgiuliano.co
very good story looking forward to the next chapter.
I hope Harry learns of his birth through visions.
Another that should happen is for Tyrion to send a letter to his father asking him to meet with them and thus meet Harry. Another feasible thing is that Ned should take this opportunity to bring the soldiers from the land of the rivers.
I hope that to calm the 7 kingdoms, Harry will have a harem with a bride for the other kingdoms remaining in his blood (I mean not suitors from the western lands or the lands of the storm).
I think an addition to Harry would be that he had the Gryffindor sword.
8/14/2020 c4 alexaguamenti
Such a good chapter! I am so happy you updated.
8/13/2020 c4 1Golshad