for Hide

5/23/2019 c3 6Shian1998
Enjoyed this series of one-shot character explorations! Liked the way you explored these characters' personalities and the themes they relate to. Hate Lonnie, glad Jonathan was there to defend Will. Feel bad for Hopper for everything he's been through. Glad the discovery of El helped him find himself, and especially liked the way you described how he was throwing a lifeline to the one person more lost than him. Found it interesting how Jonathan was using the camera to expose other people's true selves while hiding his own.

Enjoyed these! Are you planning to do any more. It's okay either way.
9/19/2018 c3 my-secret-garden
You got Jonathan on point. And, you really do hang your self into stuff? Have you been reading Vonnegut? Because Jonathan reads him? Wow.
9/18/2018 c3 14Section8grl
I love these little one shots. Can't wait for the next one.
9/18/2018 c3 1candy95
This was a really unique take on Jonathan’s characters I liked it!
9/15/2018 c2 my-secret-garden
Aaaaa! I am screaming how amazing this was! To use anger as a shield? To be able to save one child that had suffered so much, a Hell kin to his? To take of the hat? You are right, nothing in ST is accidental, and that’s why I love it so much.
9/14/2018 c2 18darthstormer
Wow. What an amazing poke in the feels. And I love the significance of the hat. I'm going to have to watch for how he makes use of it on my next watchthrough. Put that in the same camp as the blue hairtie.
9/13/2018 c2 14Section8grl
I'm loving this. Can't wait to see how Joyce 'Hides'. I'm Jopper obsessed.
9/12/2018 c2 1candy95
Another lovely chapter! Keep it up
9/12/2018 c2 tank03
Well done, as always. I've always thought that Hopper is the most interesting character in ST. He's not my favorite, and I still don't entirely trust him, but his motivations were never as obvious as any of the other characters. This piece does a good job of fleshing out some of his story. Thanks for sharing.
9/12/2018 c2 noDownSide
I know you said these are one shots, and I think your 'read' of Hop's character and motivations is AWESOME, but maybe another 'bite' would be how he (and El) deal with the 'wrong that might be irreparable.'
9/11/2018 c1 candy95
I love this already! Can’t wait to read more
9/11/2018 c1 my-secret-garden
You started something new? After just finishing an epic, heartbreaking and over all amazing multichapter? You are amazing.
Oh, and this first chapter was-sad, but great
9/11/2018 c1 noDownSide
Beautiful read of Will and Jonathan and how and why their father is a jerk. The last line is brilliant.
9/11/2018 c1 1AliKattt
Fuck Lonnie, the Byers Boys will always be stronger than him. Love the style and idea, genuinly just a perfect little nugget of gold :)