for Frostbitten

6/22 c5 2Jack Inqu
Oh yeah: Ultron along for the ride is going to be tons of fun, I can tell. :)

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
6/20 c5 goddragonking
6/20 c5 TheWickedTruth89
1/19 c4 goddragonking
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
9/13/2019 c4 vmage2
This story is great. I hope you finish it.
11/10/2018 c4 Lord of the Disc
Very nice fic. I loved the game but haven’t come across many Horizon Zero Dawn fics worth reading. Looking forward to the next chapter.
11/10/2018 c4 Mark Adaar
I love the way you protray Janet, Joe. The line "The fuck you say?" made me laugh out loud. I expect you to give her a speech to an enemy of the fellowship and end it with "Do you feel me?"
I would love to see Alloy meet Peter Parker and his family.
11/8/2018 c4 Jack Inqu
Nice bit of fourth wall breaking. My in-universe explanation for Aloy talking to herself so much is that she grew up only able to talk to herself and Rost, so it's probably a habit that carried over.

Aloy is an impressive combatant in her own right, but she's starting to feeling a little bit overshadowed by her new companions. Eh, I'm sure she'll show her strengths; if nothing else, she has a way of cutting through the bullshit around her.

11/8/2018 c4 TheWickedTruth89
11/8/2018 c4 approximationOfhumanity
Emma is as always delightful, and her and Aloy make an interesting couple. I do hope Sylens gets his, with the "Old Ones" here.
11/1/2018 c3 Jack Inqu
This is probably easier on Aloy in some ways, and harder in others. Honestly, I'm not sure which way she would prefer, though given how much she wants answers, she's probably willing to put up with a large amount of teasing and frustration to get them.

10/30/2018 c3 TheWickedTruth89
10/14/2018 c2 Jack Inqu
Well, I'm definitely interested in this story. H:ZD was a great game with a fascinating world and well-developed characters. Adding Emma Frost to the mix just makes it better.

10/11/2018 c2 TheWickedTruth89
10/10/2018 c2 DerekStJohn
In your author's note, you mentioned the reaction to this story. I am looking forward to reading it as you post chapters, but, I also very rarely review stories in general because I was taught that the writer writes for themselves and the satisfaction of completing the story they want to tell. I myself haven't been able to write anything in years due to lack of interest in it. I have enjoyed your stories since you were over on the Hellmouth. In fact, I stopped going there after everyone one of you left as the quality and quantity of stories went down.
19 Page 1 2 Next »