for Dichotomy

6/4 c19 MushroomGloomCorner
Lol
6/3 c55 Lady Syndra
Wait what was he worried for?
6/2 c55 1greymae
As always, love seeing the notification for Dichotomy in my inbox :)
6/2 c55 thewhiteangel213
Thank you very much for the update :)
6/2 c1 carelessxmistakes
I really like this drabble style and love this fic! Some parts of me wishes it was longer (much longer) but I think the snippets format works really well and is surprisingly not choppy in flow. I can't wait to see how you plan on concluding this!
5/27 c54 Guest
I love your OC and how she's taking the Harry Potter on a spin with her choices. I can't wait to see what happens next!
5/27 c54 thewhiteangel213
5/26 c54 RosieDunne
Thanks for the chapter
5/26 c54 Lady Hummingbird
Awww babies~~ thank you so much! I missed you!︎︎︎
5/26 c54 xenocanaan
I really liked this one. Was fairly straightforward, but it really showed the dynamic between the two. The two are no close friends, but they do have a friendly working relationship, and it shows. Also nice to see that Hermione isn’t holding a grudge anymore. I look forward to reading more!
5/26 c40 Mastersgtjames
MC should study Mind Magic. Maybe improve her memory.
5/26 c35 Mastersgtjames
So... I am so confused. What IS MC's name!? Also, is there no Horcrux in Harry's scar in this?
5/26 c27 Mastersgtjames
I want to say... that Basilisk venom is destructive to magic. It is why is can destroy and ignore magical protections... not sure a spell would affect it.
5/26 c12 Mastersgtjames
I feel it poignant to point out that Flamel is not the only one to discover immortality, nor is that the only method, he is also not the oldest Wizard still alive.
5/17 c53 thewhiteangel213