for Dichotomy

5/18/2019 c36 zemblenity
I’m glad to see more chapters!
5/17/2019 c36 9GhostHex
I... I read all 36 chapters before I knew realized I had reached the current end. Whatever you have here is something I found worth reading.
5/15/2019 c36 LadySyndra
Maybe it wasn't quite possession. Maybe it was a mutal leeching thing happening. Man the theories, you're making me think so much of something that should be over hahaha
5/15/2019 c36 Lady Syndra
Hmm ... did Riddle split his soul seven times from the get go or split it in half each time? Interesting...

Theo's just like 'what the f*ck book said what?' 'You read whaat?'
5/12/2019 c36 Anyoneimous
Nowhere in canon is there any credence given to the idea that creating a horcrux splits the soul in half. It splits off a piece of the soul, yes; but there is no distinction beyond the fact that the soul is 'no longer whole' and that there is 'the original piece' (Voldemort) and 'the pieces split off' (horcruxes). The idea that the pieces are different in size, or for that matter even that they have a 'size' at all, is pure fanon.
5/11/2019 c36 Ini minnie maini moe
Hahaha 'the math'
5/11/2019 c36 2joniskpelare
lol
5/11/2019 c36 Innieminnie
Wasn't he willing and only partially possessed?
5/11/2019 c36 Jordansdevil
Poor Theo has no idea what she is talking about lol! Thanks for the update!
5/10/2019 c36 Lizzy B
Love the OC! Any chance we can get Dumbledore’s reaction, or more of the OC and Snape interacting? Great story!
5/10/2019 c36 RosieDunne
Thanks for the chapter!
5/10/2019 c36 5BlackDove WhiteDove
OH FUDGE I DIDNT KNOW
THE MATH!?
WHY DOESN'T IT ADD UP?
5/10/2019 c36 Shadowclonier
Tom was always brilliant. If anybody could "safely" divide his so into 7 pieces of over 10%, it would be him. Still, I like the tone of the fic. Last chapters contact method is amusing too, and sounds like something Dumbledore might actually do.
5/10/2019 c35 Angelicsailor
Dumble might actually believe in this t
5/10/2019 c35 Innieminnie
Lol, bit arrogant of her to assume he can't find her but...this is light hearted stuff xD
690 « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »