for Dichotomy

9/21/2018 c11 2AnimeLover229
They are so cute. -
9/20/2018 c10 AnimeLover229
Yay they mate each other. :) love your work.
9/20/2018 c10 xenocanaan
Granger’s reaction was hilarious!
9/19/2018 c9 1Marie-S-Raven
It's so cute to see the Hufflepuffs starting to defend the Slytherins without even really realizing what exactly they're doing.
9/18/2018 c9 Jordansdevil
Go Cedric! Thanks for the update!
9/18/2018 c9 Lady Syndra
It's all about the perspective! Glad people actually realize that!
9/18/2018 c9 2AnimeLover229
Zacharias is gonna get Bi*!# slapped soon with this attitude.
Love the chapter,keep up the good job.
9/18/2018 c8 AnimeLover229
She meet Cedric! Yay. Wonder what she thinks of him and the that he might die in the future.
9/18/2018 c8 1Marie-S-Raven
This is such a great story!
9/17/2018 c7 Lady Syndra
Dang this is amazing!

Hope to read more soon!
9/16/2018 c7 2AnimeLover229
Wait what?! Why is she failing her classes? I mean what good does it do?
9/16/2018 c6 AnimeLover229
Ohh... That is interesting, how will tshe explain that fact that she knew? Or will she just leave it at that and let them think what ever they want ? Great chapter.
9/16/2018 c6 Giraffes.1
This is great!
9/15/2018 c5 1ForceOfTheSea
And cue the mic drop!
9/15/2018 c4 ForceOfTheSea
Ah, the forever question. But my best theory is the design of the spell. If you intended to harm someone, then it'd probably make a spell dark. But you also have to consider the purpose the creator had in mind when they created that particular spell. The Unforgivables were made to kill and torture, which is why they're classified as dark spells. You may blind someone with Lumos, but that does not make the spell dark; it is your intent that is dark. And yes, some people argue that Avada Kedavra is a kinder death, because you die quickly and painfully whereas using Wingardium Leviosa to crush someone with a rock would be very painful, but to go back to my theory; Wingardium Leviosa was not created – can't actually prove that, but let's just say it wasn't for the sake of this example – to kill. It's other humans' minds that turned the Levitation spell into a killing spell. The spell is not classified as dark, simply because it was not created to be dark.

And back to the killing someone who wants to be killed thing; yes, the victim might want it, and using Avada Kedavra might be an act of mercy, but I don't think magic will take that into account. It's classified as a dark spell for a a reason. There will still be the usual consequences of using a dark spell, what kind of consequences, I'm not sure. But, yeah. That's what I think.
622 « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 Next »