for Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man! Season 1

8/2 c20 Chamba1220
What does norman mean to peter that you still not know all daddy secrets. What other secret that peter dad had.

Does Peter dad have secret daughter name Teresa parker, Peter sister long lost sister.
7/13 c20 Chamba1220
Friendly neighborhood spider man season 2. Peter vs Eddie. The symbiote bond with Peter hated enemie Eddie brock. Eddie must reveal Peter secret identity to the world. I hope that happens, like spectacular spiderman series.
7/12 c20 Tbone
look like miles morale is coming soon hey will you do a spider island chapter for us please it at read comic online
7/12 c19 Luis z
Hey SonsOfBeaches99, since Peter dad was in shield agents. Hopefully you will add Teresa parker, Peter secret long lost sister. It would amazing for her appear in season 2. Hopefully you finish other stories and then you start friendly neighborhood spider man season 2.
7/12 c20 Spidey fan
It the best story ever. You should create this Fanfiction into comic.
7/12 c20 Guests
That was awesome chapter. Now that norman osborn is dead, Finally. I sad for gwen father die. But people in new York thank spiderman for save them.

Soon new evils will rise. But spiderman will be ready, along with his friends are there by his side.

I love they will form a band, Gwen stacy, Glory grant, Michelle Jones, Betty Bryant. I wonder if Gwen will have spider power, and fight alongside with peter parker/spiderman. I hope that would happen.

Hopefully there new villain will appear. Venom, Hammerhead, Tombstone, Mr negative, Mysterio, Carnage, Kreven the Hunter, Black cat, plower and Morbius. And Doc ock and his sinister six will appear.

And I hope to see heros will team up with spiderman.
1. Captain America
2. Shuri aka black panther
3. Wanda maximoff aka scarlet witch.
4. Wolverine
5. Natasha aka Black widow.

Last. New characters would appear and later become heroes like spiderman.

1. Amadeus cho Aka iron spider
7. Anya corazon aka spidergirl
8. Ava aka white tiger
9. Harley keener
10. Teresa parker aka Arachne

These are the characters we hope to appear in Friendly neighborhood spider man season 2. Sure Eddie brock has symbiote in it. But soon he bond with the anti venom symbiote. Then venom will bond with Flash Thompson become agent venom of shield academy. I really want Flash Thompson become agent venom. And cindy was in season 1. Hopefully she got bit the same spider that bit peter. She wasn't appear that much.

Hopefully in season 2 she appear, and she and Peter will have attraction to each other. Hopefully a love triangle between Peter, Gwen and cindy.
7/12 c20 4Fan-Writer1001
Alright, season 2 here we come! Great work on the chapter and terrific job on the foreshadowing.
7/12 c20 avengersendgame426
Wow. You did a pretty good job finishing this season. Now the New York’s been cured from the Goblin virus, Spider-Man fought the Green Goblin with Norman being stabbed by his own glider (homage to Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man), Harry now blames Spider-Man for the death of his father and will be out for vengeance, George Stacy’s now dead with his daughter Gwen now in mourning and Eddie’s now been bonded with Venom. Overall, a perfect finale. I liked the teases you gave us for what’s to come in season 2 with Black Cat, Venom, the new Avengers and Wolverine. Can’t wait for it. Also can’t wait for your Transformers Animated Season 6 story. Already read season 4 and 5 and I liked that you continued the show with the stories.
P.S. Will Quintessa from The Last Knight be featured in season 6 because I think that was her talking to Lockdown at the end of season 5.
7/11 c19 Guests
When you going to update friendly neighborhood spider man season 1 episode 20. I so pump to read the story. Spiderman vs king goblin
7/9 c19 Spidey fan
Thar was awesome chapter. The goblin nation is amazing storylines.

And the people who survive the goblin nation infected.
1. Peter parker
12. Harry osborn
13. Michelle Jones/Mj
14. Max modell
15. Jessica drew.

There survivors must save the world from the army of goblins and the goblin king norman osborn. Peter parker and his friends/Allys must fight against the goblins. It will be the final battle spiderman vs the goblin king.
7/4 c19 Fan-Writer1001
Okay, now this was awesome! You have made a terrific chapter about a recent story arc in the Spider-Man comics.

I've also seen some of the easter eggs you planted there. Maybe some foreshadowing?

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter. Please hurry!
7/4 c19 avengersendgame426
Oh. My. God! This was a huge cliffhanger! Now Norman’s exposed himself as the Green Goblin, has infected New York with his upgraded Goblin Serum and has declared the city the new Goblin Nation! Overall, pretty intense chapter and perfect cliffhanger. How will Spider-Man stop the Green Goblin now that he’s taken over because next chapter will be the season finale. Will he also find his friends along with his aunt and others survivors? And will he learn the truth about his father and his experiment?
P.S. I didn’t think you would go all in for intensity in this chapter, but then I remembered reading the Decepticon invasion of Detroit cliffhanger in Megatron Must Be Destroyed! Part 1 of your Transformers Animated Season 4 story.
6/28 c18 Fan-Writer1001
Great chapter. Really similar to the PS4 game. You also did a good job on the foreshadowing as well.

For the reading style, I guess you could finish the season before moving on the style everyone is common with.
6/28 c18 avengersendgame426
Doc Ock has been born and he and Spider-Man just had their first confrontation with each other. I could see that the Oscorp tower scene might have had some inspiration from the PS4 game. Just my opinion. Now Peter knows that his father and Otto worked on the spiders that gave him his powers before Norman shut their project down. And apparently it was supposed to be some sort of cure for disease before Richard discovered it was something more. Overall, great chapter. That backstory with Otto’s wife you put in just made his origin more tragic for his descent into evil. But now Eddie has made a deal with Norman in exchange for him to treat his injuries. This could be foreshadowing him bonding with Venom. Good to have you back after a few weeks. The script format your doing is good and I can’t for what kind of format you’ll be doing for new stories .
6/23 c17 Gary Go
wonderful update, but the formatting needs changing.
97 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »