FanFiction.Net
for Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man! Season 1

7/4/2020 c19 3Fan-Writer1001
Okay, now this was awesome! You have made a terrific chapter about a recent story arc in the Spider-Man comics.

I've also seen some of the easter eggs you planted there. Maybe some foreshadowing?

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter. Please hurry!
7/4/2020 c19 avengersendgame426
Oh. My. God! This was a huge cliffhanger! Now Norman’s exposed himself as the Green Goblin, has infected New York with his upgraded Goblin Serum and has declared the city the new Goblin Nation! Overall, pretty intense chapter and perfect cliffhanger. How will Spider-Man stop the Green Goblin now that he’s taken over because next chapter will be the season finale. Will he also find his friends along with his aunt and others survivors? And will he learn the truth about his father and his experiment?
P.S. I didn’t think you would go all in for intensity in this chapter, but then I remembered reading the Decepticon invasion of Detroit cliffhanger in Megatron Must Be Destroyed! Part 1 of your Transformers Animated Season 4 story.
6/28/2020 c18 Fan-Writer1001
Great chapter. Really similar to the PS4 game. You also did a good job on the foreshadowing as well.

For the reading style, I guess you could finish the season before moving on the style everyone is common with.
6/28/2020 c18 avengersendgame426
Doc Ock has been born and he and Spider-Man just had their first confrontation with each other. I could see that the Oscorp tower scene might have had some inspiration from the PS4 game. Just my opinion. Now Peter knows that his father and Otto worked on the spiders that gave him his powers before Norman shut their project down. And apparently it was supposed to be some sort of cure for disease before Richard discovered it was something more. Overall, great chapter. That backstory with Otto’s wife you put in just made his origin more tragic for his descent into evil. But now Eddie has made a deal with Norman in exchange for him to treat his injuries. This could be foreshadowing him bonding with Venom. Good to have you back after a few weeks. The script format your doing is good and I can’t for what kind of format you’ll be doing for new stories .
6/23/2020 c17 Gary Go
wonderful update, but the formatting needs changing.
6/21/2020 c17 Luis z
We been waiting for a weeks. Can you update please. I fire up to read this story.
6/19/2020 c17 T bone
Can you make a spider island chapter please
6/10/2020 c17 Fan-Writer1001
Great episode and good show with Screwball. I’m pretty sure we can expect more of her in the future.

So, Liz is leaving the main cast. Honestly, I’m a little bit glad since I felt like having Liz around was a bit too much. Don’t get me wrong, I glad that Liz was based off her ultimate comics counterpart, it’s just that she seemed a bit more like a character that should have her own things rather than appearing as a sidekick.

I’m excited for the next episode. The bad guy we all knew was coming is finally about to appear.
6/9/2020 c17 avengersendgame426
Screwball’s been arrested and her reign of endangerment is over! But, Liz is leaving to train in Washington D.C. as Firestar. Pretty sad for her and the group. I kind of thought Peter and Gwen would break up after that whole fight, but when they kissed, I didn’t expect that to happen. Now that the explosion occurred Otto Octavius is no more. There is only Doctor Octopus! Overall, great chapter. I knew Screwball would be a social media star, but I didn’t expect her to be a Saw/Riddler type villain in your story.
6/1/2020 c16 Luis z
Hopefully Peter and gwen kiss in the next chapter
5/31/2020 c16 Fan-Writer1001
Alright, got some good references in this chapter and a lot of foreshadowing as well. Can't wait for the next one.
5/31/2020 c16 avengersendgame426
Alright, so Spot’s been defeated and is being taken to the Raft. But now Norman’s about to start his own “Goblin Nation” as the Green Goblin and will take over New York! Overall, great chapter. It’s good to have you back after two months. Also will Otto become Doc Ock later this season because his arms making that twitch might be foreshadowing them taking over Otto, causing him to become Doctor Octopus.
5/5/2020 c15 avengersendgame426
Hey, is this story on hiatus or something because it’s been two months since you last updated this
3/15/2020 c15 Chamba1220
When you going update friendly neighborhood spider man chapters. Spiderman vs spot
3/8/2020 c15 Fan-Writer1001
Alright. That puts an end to the Vulture arc. I'm guessing that we will be getting the Spot in the next episode.
102 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »