FanFiction.Net
for Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man! Season 1

3/8/2020 c15 avengersendgame426
So Vulture’s been defeated and is being taken to the Raft, the Spidey Squad now knows who James Wesley and his association with Fisk and Spot has returned to take his revenge on Jameson. Overall, pretty great chapter and a good closing for the Vulture storyline. Can’t wait to read more when you update this next week.
3/1/2020 c14 avengersendgame426
Okay so Vulture knows his daughter is a mutant and is working with Spider-Man, Peter knows that his friend’s father is the Vulture and the “Spidey Squad” is close to finding finding out who Wesley is and why he’s bailing out criminals. Overall, great chapter. Lots of twists and revelations. Hope to read more next week when you update this and would like to see what new villains you put in your story.
2/28/2020 c13 Harry
Man, the vulture kidnapper happy Hogan, to get his hands on stark tech. Now spiderman must save happy and fight vulture, or will liz find out his father is the vulture. Will she fight her father. Firestar vs vulture
2/23/2020 c13 3Fan-Writer1001
Nice. Really like it on how you managed to use the original comic’s first tactic to take down Sandman and the Spectacular tv series’ version. Also, always great on how you manage to put in all the references and easter eggs.

P.S. You do know that the Marvel Universe has a code for supervillain attacks, right? It’s called "Code Blue". I know you have it changed to code 616 as a means of easter egg, but maybe you can have the Code Blue in somehow.
2/23/2020 c13 avengersendgame426
This chapter was a little short, but still pretty good. So in the next chapter, Spider-Man’s gonna battle the Vulture face to face? Because if it did, it would be pretty awesome. Also, are you gonna hold Eddie and Venom bonding until a later chapter in this story?
2/21/2020 c12 avengersendgame426
This was a great chapter. Glad you took some elements from the symbiote Spider-Man’s nature but I kind of cringed when you put in Emo Parker dance from Spider-Man 3. So will Peter and Gwen be more comfortable with their relationship because of her knowing Peter’s secret? Also, I have a theory that the one who stole the Venom symbiote from S.H.I.E.L.D. was Dr. Jonathan Ohn/Spot because maybe Ohn was captured and experimented by the Life Foundation in Goblin's Fire and became their personal asset to steal it for Carlton Drake.
P.S. Is Drake going to be played by Riz Ahmed from Venom?
2/21/2020 c12 Spidey fan
I have figure out who is the mystery person is the chameleon who took the symbiote. Look spidey will fight another villain who become someone else.
2/16/2020 c12 Fan-Writer1001
Nice. Way to go on the references. I'm glad to have helped. So I'm guessing we will be seeing Venom again soon. Can't wait.
2/9/2020 c11 2nataku2709
Nice chapter.
It would be cool for once if things happened differently between the symbiote , Peter and Eddie as in most of the Spider-man fanfictions.
2/9/2020 c11 2spidergwen
Loving this story so far. I hope you don't follow the Cheap Horny symbiote tropes people prefer to only write when it comes to Venom though lol
2/8/2020 c11 3Fan-Writer1001
Wicked chapter. Nice going on the references BTW. Can't wait for the next one.
2/4/2020 c10 Dragonballsuper
I hope the symbiote bond first Peter parker, next Eddie brock, and then Flash Thompson. My favorite is Flash Thompson aka agent venom.

Spiderman vs taskmaster. This is going to be good. Taskmaster can copy everyone moves, fighting skills.
2/3/2020 c10 KalTon63
Finally Gwen got it. I'm very curious to see how she and Peter will handle the situation
2/2/2020 c10 2spidergwen
omgomgomgomogmogmgmomgomgomgomgomgomgomgogmogmogmogmogmogogmogmogmomogmogmogmogmogmogmgmoogmgomgomgomgomgomgogmgomg. I'M SO READY! please don't kill Gwen off :(
2/2/2020 c10 3Fan-Writer1001
That is awesome. I’m excited for the next chapter. So, does that mean that Taskmaster is going to be the bad guy in the next chapter? And what about Jameson with the symbiote? Is it going to latch itself to Peter or is Eddie going to find it like in the Venom movie?

Please have the next chapter ready soon.

PS. I hope things work out for your dog.
102 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »