for After the Smoke Clears

11/19/2020 c3 SapphireKiddTaeyeon
OH MY GOD WHAT A WAY TO END IT
11/16/2020 c3 KaylenaD
I know it's been a couple of years since this was finished but I have to say that this is genuinely one of my favorite fanfictions, especially for Avengers. It's so emotive and feel-good. This is quite honestly what I wish would have happened in End Game as silly as it may seem. I go to watch movies and read stories for the escapism and knowing that there is a happy ending is part of that for me. Love love love this story. Sappy in all the best ways! :)
11/7/2020 c2 2LunaBianca
It's nice that Peter confessed more of his feelings and certainty to Tony. :)
11/7/2020 c1 LunaBianca
Oooh, this is a good plot twist, that maybe the heroes lost their memories too! But since Tony flew to the school, I think he and Pete, at least, haven't lost anything. Yay!
8/16/2020 c3 LunaBianca
Such a perfect ending! Thanks for sharing. 3
7/23/2020 c3 2Flaming Beauty
Great feels thanks for sharing!
5/17/2020 c3 4CaptainMarvel123875
The ending... it couldn't have been more perfect. I just don't even know what to say..
5/17/2020 c3 1TrappedBehindWalls
Great story!
5/16/2020 c2 4CaptainMarvel123875
AHHHHHH OMGOMOMGOMGOMG SRRY MAJOR FANGIRLING HERE. oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I'm like your number one most annoying fan at this point.

I just started the chapter I just read the part where they remember eachother and freakeddddd!
5/16/2020 c1 CaptainMarvel123875
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo AH! Tony HAS to remember please let him remember! I was afraid he would die though, at least this is fixable!

FOWARD I SHALL GO

(onto the next chapter I mean. I'm not moving irl. lol. imagine)
4/21/2020 c3 18RosePetal7
The dread in my stomach when it seemed like Peter was the only one to remember...AWFUL. However, the remainder made up for it lol. I loved everything about the party. It literally screamed Tony. Perfect to leave Peter with Stark Industries :)
10/13/2019 c1 13Zander L. Jones
Omg AHH! I love Shuri and Tchalla showing up at the party and tony and peter both being worried the other didnt remember everything AND the expo reveal! Ah
10/12/2019 c3 3Mikitsukami
This raps up your story line and is so sweet! You did a great job!
10/8/2019 c3 6jayley
that was wonderful!
8/25/2019 c3 litterallyfigurative
I loved both stories they where great! I thought the whole ‘dad’ thing was a little too far from cannon though. Overall, amazing job!
88 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »