FanFiction.Net
for The Stag of Storms

11/21 c28 Guest
Love it
11/17 c28 Elchabon
A magnificent work. With wonderful development.
A real pleasure to have read it.
My congratulations.
11/15 c28 10Marcii Winters
YO, THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD FIC!
ALSO, I FUCKIN LOVE THE IDEA OF NARUTO AND SASUKE CONSTANTLY REINCARNATING INTO DIFFERENT WORLDS THAT NEED SAVIOURS!
FUCKIN A
11/4 c12 kalzakath
stopped at Chapter 12. Not to be rude but I have some constructive criticism. A common problem people have with writing Game of Thrones, especially with an out of context character, is that GRRM's style for story construction is very different from the norm. Basically, your story is requiring too many characters to run with the idiot ball 24/7. While within the realm of possibility for some, many of the actions of characters are not in line with established character traits. combine with the speed you are moving through the story and it feels less like a coherent story and more a plot synopsis without an outline to work from. Adding Sasuke is just muddling the plot more.
10/10 c7 rageouss
can't he just.. go and literally save sansa? if someone at the skill level of end game naruto ( even without unlimited chakra and SO6P bs ) can't infiltrate a medieval castle then how the fuck did he finish missions back home?!
10/6 c10 Guest
Man naruto is really so fucking annoying like I hate killing this peace this like dude
10/6 c8 Guest
This whole peace thing naruto has is kinda annoying like he shouldn’t be so naive still
10/4 c28 jimmy.oz
Overall it was a pretty good story and glad to have read it. would have liked that threesome chapter but its alright.
10/3 c5 jimmy.oz
I know the story is complete and all but feel like Naruto will need more than one wife.
9/24 c16 Trevion1 Brownlee
This was an amazing chapter and the amazing conclusion
9/24 c14 Trevion1 Brownlee
Amazing
9/24 c10 Trevion1 Brownlee
Another amazing chapter I feel like the story just keeps getting better and better
9/24 c9 Trevion1 Brownlee
Another amazing chapter
9/24 c7 Trevion1 Brownlee
Another amazing chapter
9/24 c7 Trevion1 Brownlee
Again an amazing chapter this is probably one of the best series I’ve ever read
1,165 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »