for A Race Against Time - DISCONTINUED

9/13 c8 momotakuchi
damn this is so so goood! ahhh i am loving this story. i went into this fic knowing full-well that it is incomplete, but my goodness i want moreee. i'm incredibly saddened that this has been discontinued... kal and diana haven't even met yet and as i read this, i just kept thinking about how they might react to knowing that they'll be together and have children in the future... but alas, it ended on the eigth chapter... i must say, i really liked this world you've set up for this story. i really like all the kent children too. jon is such a cute kid, and lara and kai's sibling dynamic has just been so fun to read. i really want them to complete their mission, and i also wanted the whole kent family to meet, honestly. i especially wonder how kal would react. hm. this story has just been so engaging, and i love the way you wrote this fic and its characters. i really really hope to read more, but it would be highly insensitive of me to make demands for another chapter as it is a discontinued work. nevertheless, pretty please update this storyyy! pleaseee! ahahah just kidding, that's a bad thing to say. i'm not sure why this fic has been discontinued, but i'm at least glad to have found and read it. i don't know if you'll ever read this comment, but i hope you're having a wonderful day. thank you so much for this story!
8/17 c8 Guest
Oh, how could you end on such a cliffhanger? This story has gained a life of nits' own! In its' own way it is crying out for completion. Even with a few language problems it is still a very good story. Also, this story is of such recent vintage! Please come back!
12/31/2019 c8 Guest
Please reconsider
12/20/2019 c8 SuperWonderStan
Oh. Uh uh. That is just not right. You can't give us this chapter and abandon the story. This only served to remind me how much I was enjoying this story the first time. The suspense for when Clark and Diana would finally meet, along with anticipating what is going to happen next with the various moving pieces...you wound me all over again if there is to be no future update.
12/20/2019 c1 jdavila3
Please continue, I love this story.
12/20/2019 c8 SuperWonderStan
I will admit I was surprised to see two new updates from you. Especially for this story. Does this mean this story is no longer discontinued? Nevertheless, I am looking forward to reading. I hope you will continue the other story of yours with Clark and Diana that had them growing up together in Smallville. I absolutely adored what you had thus far and was really intrigued as to wher you were taking it.
12/20/2019 c8 1keyserDrden
please continue
12/20/2019 c1 12MindForged
Discontinued? Man, that bites.
12/20/2019 c8 Meazm
Why !? Need more!
4/1/2019 c6 SuperWonderStan
(Reposting as original comment was posted as Guest)
Oh wow. That's too bad that you have discontinued this story. Your two SMWW stories were the ones I was most looking forward to receiving updates about. I'm sad to learn that you will not be continuing with this.

Thank you all the same for what you did share. Hope all is well.
4/1/2019 c7 Guest

Thank you all the same for what you did share. Hope all is well.
3/4/2019 c7 Guest
Continue please...
2/3/2019 c7 kay82764
WORK N THIS STORY!
2/2/2019 c1 4Mr.Moe
You're not going to be able to please everybody just write the story that you're going to write.
2/1/2019 c7 SuperWonderStan
Oh this is unfair!
What a tease with this last chapter.

Ugh! Where's the next chapter? I'm struggling here. That's two stories now that you have me (im)patiently waiting on. LOL. I love how you've laid the foundation on your current stories. You have successfully manged to capture the interest of your audience as well as leave them wanting more.

Hope you find the time and ideas to proceed. Until then I will be slightly patiently awaiting the alert of an update for this story!

P.s. I see you went with the Zeus origin for Diana here. Oh well. I guess. I still find it to be an unwise decision by DC amongst their many unwise decisions.
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »