for A Race Against Time - DISCONTINUED

1/7/2019 c7 1keyserDrden
please update
11/26/2018 c7 Supabec
Awesome story so far hope you continue please
11/12/2018 c7 Guest
ARGH! This happens far too often! A story gets really interesting then, WHAMMO! Nothing. Where's the rest of the story? How old is it? Will it ever be finished? This is not unlike the very last existent copy of a book being torn in half with no clue how it ends. I know that I was critical but I truly enjoyed the story. I've now read several stories that need little more than professional editing and others that need that plus a proper ending. For some I've suggested a writing partner to help finish the story (I'm aware of writer's block). Ah, well. Thank you for this much.
11/12/2018 c3 Guest
I've read comics off & on 50 yrs. Recent convert to DianaKal. I wish DC would marry Steve Trevor to Lois then forget about them. So far so good. Have read several SMWW fanfic: some good, some weird, some good but unfinished for years. I'm not a trained grammarian but I am the child of a non-native speaker of English. Some of the desire to speak proper English has rubbed off on me. I keep finding poor grammar, spelling & punctuation (I also make mistakes!). These flubs can, & should, yank a reader out of a story. Look upon them as a challenge to become better. I want to see numerous novels of this genre available for purchase! As with text messages, one has to resort to bad grammar to compress a message. Keep writing!
10/25/2018 c7 Meazm
Interesting story! Can't wait for more!
10/23/2018 c1 TLynnson
I hope you will continue this story even though it has darker themes.
10/21/2018 c7 Artimuos Sen
Diana knew her origins and now Hera will be after her blood.
10/21/2018 c7 5jdcocoagirl
wow so jam pack of emotion, drama and air of mystery... more soon.
10/20/2018 c7 Guest
I love it its amazing! Hahaha i cant wait for more chapters
10/18/2018 c1 1TheShittyWriter
it needs my dick heheheh
10/17/2018 c6 2nl8
I like this, I hope you update soon
10/15/2018 c6 Guest
This is a fun ride. Looking forward to the next chapter
10/14/2018 c6 Anianka35
First Thanks for the mention. Second, I think it's time for Clark to go to Themiscira and discover the three brothers gathered. If Kairos is so similar to Kal, then the truth will fall under its own weight, although knowing Clark would think it is his brother, a clone or a relative before recognizing that there will be another woman in his life that is not Lois. Recall that this Superman does not yet know Diana
10/13/2018 c6 5jdcocoagirl
i did expect clark not sense kairo and lara, i like that his parents are keeping his future kids safe and a secret from him. i thought they will finally see each other like jon and diana.
i cannot wait what will happen in london and with jon and diana.
i am happy to know your my kababayan, most people i met don't pair clark and diana.
keep it up.
10/11/2018 c5 TLynnson
I like the way Lara thinks, family loyalty! Drop a match on dry tinder and watch the fireworks.

This party is going to be lit.
51 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »