for YU-GI-OH! ARC-V2: Dawn of Twilight

4/16/2019 c12 OracleZ-Arc101
1. Yugo getting angry at a loss kiss. Expected.
2. So we are introduce to the paragon couple. Huh..
3. Wow Yuji is a pervert
4. Kaito! Wait mizael are the seven barian emperor here. I notice in chapter 14 that someone really familiar was mention by ai.
5. And what this yuto have a Sister. And Yuya as well.
4/16/2019 c13 OracleZ-Arc101
So we see the power of paragon and kumo cloudian deck. Now this is a prediction involving information from chapter 14 and the other
1. First this chapter has a unusual song that mention sins. And the yu-boy in the story have weird tattoo. And each yu boy shown trait to a Sin.
Sloth Sin Yuya
Lust Sin Yuji
Greed Sin Yuto
Wrath Sin Yugo
Envy Sin Yuri
Pride Sin Yubi
Gluttony Sin Yuga
Wait there two more sin Nihillism and supremacy?
Now chaoter 14 mention 10 dragon and it interesting how some of them are similar to the yu boy. But most importantly we hint at a 8th dimension.
4/16/2019 c14 OracleZ-Arc101
Thought on this Chaptr
1. Wait the ignis are back? I thought they were killed by revolver. Kumo is not going to be happy
2. But this isn’ perfect, this mean a chance for her to face her fear
3. Aqua new deck Marineterror interesting. So she got that deck because her old one marincess was taken by miyu sr. And what this miyu husband is takeru and they have 2 daughter and one of them kumo
4. Wait does takeru have salamangreat? Since it mention flame using them. Sad they are enemies
5. Clade! Is this the villian organizations?
6. Ai is Cyberse world new leader! Man is he strong. And hilarious? Did he flirt with his own monster.
7. No way Aoi Jr. is Cyberse Darknet Dragon! Why is ai is flirting with someone else wife. Would ai get a harem consisting of link girl consisting of diff. attribute? This chapter seem to hint he seduce Miyu Jr.
8. Oh my god the 10 dragon! What are they? And dark link
9. Wait is their another dimension? Paragon leader Felix indirectly mention it.
Wow this story good!
4/14/2019 c14 7TheBlazingButterfly777
Amazing to see the ignis. Ai the leader Oh my god he did that to aoi. His deck is so amusing with the harem abd all (hint) Even more amazing r the 10 dagon. Even better the cybullet and storm access scene.
4/13/2019 c14 ZarcEternal
Okay this was a unexpected chapter, I cannot say what confused me more. Yusaku in Ryoken or the whole Ignis are back and useless as always. This new deck Ryoken got, will it be his deck or will Yubi and he "exchange" decks at some point (my brain melted so I need a shorter explanation) Also we left the Standard Dimension and the Clash between Badass and Clown (Yuga vs Yuya) Hope it happens soon.
4/13/2019 c14 Guest
THERE MUST BE A RYUSAKEN VERSION OF FIREWALL DRAGON! IT MUST BE LINK 18!
I have an Idea for it!
Link VRAINS Dragon
Link 18: all normal and inverted arrows including normal and inverted Omni
Attribute: All
Type: Cyberse/Dragon/Balance/Link/Effect
Atk: ?
At least 7 Link 4 or higher Link monsters with different names
This card cannot be the target of the opponents card effects. None of these cards effects can negated, changed,or affected in any way, shape, or form. If this card is on the field, and the opponent were to activate a card effect that would potentially change the attack or defense of a monster, potentially remove a card from the field, potentially negate a card's effects, or potentially change life points, you may negate that all of that card's effects, banish it, and then target 1 monster in either players graveyard, banish zone, or field, deal damage to your opponent equal to double that cards original attack. While this card is on the field, all monsters on the opponents side of the field that have a level, rank, or link rating lower to or equal to this card's, they cannot activate their effects, they cannot attack, and their Attack and Defense points are made 0. This card can attack all monster your opponent controls once. This card can inflict piercing damage to defense position monsters. When this card battles, it attack become equal to the difference between your opponents Life points, and yours, multiplied by the number of monster on the field. If this card is removed from the field in any way shape or form, you win the duel.

So what do you think?
3/15/2019 c4 5ThePLOThand
BGM:
start: Date a Live OST – Hanten Tohka Extended.
for Yuga saving Ruri: Overture to Pursuit ~ Omen 2017 - The Great Ace Attorney 2 Music Extended
for the duel: Great Pursuit 2017 ~ The Resolve of Ryūnosuke Naruhodō - The Great Ace Attorney 2 Music Extended
for rescuing Rin: Closing Suite [End of the Adventure] - The Great Ace Attorney Music
3/12/2019 c1 Spark782
Great story hope to see more of it.
3/9/2019 c3 ThePLOThand
Well, it's a double-edged sword with Action duels as A. the opponent can use it too and B. it requires physical skill to get them.
Also, with the Knowledge they have from the get-go… I hope the threats they face can match their power.
BGM:
start: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Investigation: CORE 2001 (Reorchestrated)
for Dorian's reveal about his time in the Fusion Dimension: Confess the Truth 2002 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All Music Extended
for Yuga's discoveries: Digital Root - 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors Music Extended
3/5/2019 c2 ThePLOThand
Yuri lost already? That's an unusual move
start: Harvest December Kekki
for the duel: Dragon Ball Super: Broly - BLIZZARD [FULL ENGLISH COVER]
for Yuri's fusions: K.K. Slider - Megalovania
for Yuga's rage about Yuri's taunts: Date a Live OST – Hanten Tohka Extended.
when Yuga is about to summon his dragon: Theater D (NickStradi Remix feat. Epicenter) English Cover [Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活 ED by MYTH & ROID]
3/2/2019 c1 ThePLOThand
that Poem before the Story was actually pretty great
Yeah, as Donjusticia said, you could have used more paragraphs here
Oh, I believe These 5 Dimension stories will keep going even 5 summoning methods after vrains
And here my Music selection
BGM:
start: Confess the Truth 2016 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice Music Extended
after the Poem: Ace Attorney - Investigation ~ Opening 2001 (Orchestration)
for the city's description: Miles Edgeworth ~ Great Revival 2013 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Music Extended
for the Flashback: I Was Happy
when the Boy challenges the king in the Flashback: Overture to Pursuit ~ Omen 2017 - The Great Ace Attorney 2 Music Extended
for the duel in the Flashback: Pokémon- Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team- Versus Legendary- Music
after the duel: Inazuma11 OST 1 - Holy Ground (Anime ver.)
after the Flashback: Danganronpa - Beautiful Days [Extended]
for the attack on Shiryu: Apollo Justice - Suspense (Spinkie's Remix)
1/24/2019 c1 ZarcEternal
Question/Review for Chapter13: One thing I just realized : Yuya used a card that states "performapal" in the scene against Quiz Guy. Didnt he exchange them for Odd-eyes cards. I know this might be because you just copied from the canon duel still it was lingering in my mind
1/20/2019 c13 2Bluvista04
That was beautiful
1/20/2019 c13 7TheBlazingButterfly777
Is paragon the only oc summoning method you going to add? Oh enjoy everything by the way. Hope Yuya abandon smile phillospjy only to die because it was too late.
1/20/2019 c13 2SoulMatter
Sorry I'm late! I didn't know you had posted this chapter, too busy playing Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix on my Playstation 4! Anyways, moving on to the review. Warning: My reviews will follow a random pattern. They will be unpredictable. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Ruri's nightmare: More than acceptable, expected as well.

Ruri/Yuga fluff: No comments on that one, it's still a little weird for me, but meh. Your call.

Yuya x Eita Kyuando duel: Never...Again! Take that abominatipn that shouldn't even be called a duel out of my face!

Did something happen between that duel and the counterpart duel? Meh, not important.

Rin and Ruri x Yuji and Alexandra: FREAKING AWESOME! Paragon Summonins is even better and more interesting than I thought! Man, Yuji and Alexandra utterly curbstomped the girls! Razor Fang's effect was neat and the Paragon Deflectors are a really interesting mechanic. Golden Long mode? WHAT'S THE PRICE!?

Yubi and Kumo x Yuji and Alexandra: All of Revolver's Link Dragons plus Varreload Savage in one duel? SIGN ME THE FUCK UP! You definitely write Cloudians better than I do. Kumo Obliterating the Paragon Counterparts was equal parts exciting and amusing. Guess Karma really do bite in the ass.

Well, well, well, Yuya and Yuzu meet up with the counterparts! *grabs popcorn* If you don't mind, I'm having the front seat for the fireworks!
65 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »