for YU-GI-OH! ARC-V2: Dawn of Twilight

1/19/2019 c13 ZarcEternal
Oh my god, my brain melted through out this chapter. Really love this new summoning method. And I really appreciate the Zarc comments. Now next time we will see our favourite tomato be squashed to juice and lose heavily against his counterparts. Nothing against Yuya but fighting other counterparts is a death sentence for him
1/17/2019 c11 2Bluvista04
The main Oscuro monster I wanted to show you, (assuming it is Oscuro ), is this one.
Frenzied Talons Oscuro Dragon
Level 7 WIND Winged-beast/ Oscuro/ Effect, 2500 ATK 2000
1 level 5 or lower monster 1 level 5 or higher " Magian " monster
If your opponent were to activate a monster effect (Quick Effect) You can negate it, then have that monster lose 800 Atk and Def, and deal 800 damage to your opponent. By banishing 1 Monster in your GY, this card may attack twice this turn.
If memory serves me currently, in order to Oscuro summon, you must tribute 2 monsters whose difference in levels is equal to the level of the Oscuro monster you are trying to summon. If this is the case, then I would Summon Magian Pixie, use it's effect, summon 1 more, then use Magical Malice Ascent, to summon Marian Luz Angel from my hand, tribute them, then Summon Frenzied Talons. Also, what do you think of it's effect? Please respond soon. I am waiting for the next chapter. Oh, BTW if it's not Oscuro, then just change it to Paragon.
1/16/2019 c12 Bluvista04
I forgot, the summoning method you had said my Magians would be good for was Oscuro summoning, right? I also have some ideas for some Magian Oscuro monsters, ( That is assuming it is Oscuro, not Paragon?) Anyway, please respond if you would like to here these ideas.
1/4/2019 c12 Bluvista
I forgot to mention, you can add or modify, the cards I sent you. I strongly recommend adding either an additional Synchro support or another RUM. That however, is your choice.
1/4/2019 c10 Disguested
You really should have extended the brackets for this. P.S. Your brackets were hardly visible, were you purposely trying to mislead. You rated this fanfic 'T', yet you add 'M' rated scenes. This is misleading and deceiving. If you wanted to add scenes like this then you should at least be responsible with the age rating or extending the bracket warning, thus making the brackets more visible at the same time. Yet you didn't do this showing irresponsibility, disgust and misleading. Next time please be more responsible and careful.
1/3/2019 c4 Guest
Ruri would have been more angry and against yuga's killing ways.

One question though, how did Yuri recover so fast when he was spilling blood?
1/3/2019 c3 Not happy
I felt like you should of included a VRAINS SPOILER WARNING!
"Me angry"
1/3/2019 c2 Guest
Making Yuri lose in the first chapter is a line which never should be crossed
Oopsie! I forgot 1 card.
- Magian Malice Ascent ( NORMAL SPELL )
- You may target one " Magian " monster in your hand, then flip a coin,
- If heads, then you may summon 1 Synchro monster whose level is equal to or lower than that of the selected monster.
- If tails, then you may special summon the selected monster from your hand, and then special summon every other copy of that card from your hand, grave, or deck to the field. You may then perform an XYZ summoning with these monsters.
If this card has successfully resolved, discard your entire hand. You may not conduct your battle phase turn you activate this card.
1/3/2019 c12 Bluvista
Here are the rest of the cards, sorry for the wait. I wanted to read the rest of chapter 12 first. Anyway. Here are the other cards in the Archetype
Effect Monsters
- Magian Pixie ( LIGHT/ level 1 / fairy / effect ) 100 ATK 100 DEF
- once per turn if this card was successfully summoned, you may add 1 level 4 or lower " Magian " monster from your deck to your hand. If this card is added from your deck to your hand by a card effect. You may special summon it.
- Magian Router ( LIGHT / level 1/ fairy / effect ) 300 ATK 500 DEF
- If a LIGHT attribute monster were to be special summoned, you may special summon this card from your hand. If there is a fairy- type monster other than " Magian Router " on the field, this card may attack your opponent directly.
- Celtic Magian ( LIGHT / level 3 / fairy / effect ) 0 ATK 0 DEF
- If this card were to be sent to the Grave, you may add it to your hand, or summon it to the field. If you add it to your hand, you may draw 1 card. If you summon it to the field, you may target 1 card on your opponents side of the field, send it to their grave.
- Magian Lightning Shield ( LIGHT / level 4 / fairy / effect ) 0 ATK 2500 DEF
- If this card were to be destroyed by battle, once per turn it is not. If it were to be destroyed by battle, and is destroyed. Deal 500 damage to your opponent.
- Magian Supporter ( LIGHT / level 4 / fairy / effect ) 1000 ATK 1000 DEF
- once per turn depending on which position this card is in, you may activate one of these effects:
- if in defense, once per turn you may send one set card on your opponents side of the field to their hand.
- if in attack, once per turn you may send one monster on your opponents side of the field to their hand.
- Magian Dark Wing ( DARK / level 6 / winged beast / effect) 2000 ATK 600 DEF
- When it's summoned, you may special summon 1 " Magian " monster from your hand.
- Magian Luz Angel ( LIGHT / level 8 / fairy / effect ) 2000 ATK 2500 DEF
- You may special summon this card from your hand or grave by sending 2 ( max 3 ) cards on the field to your hand. If special summoned using 2 cards, you may draw 1 card. If special summoned using 3 cards, you may destroy one card on the field. This card counts as 2 for an XYZ summoning.
- Magian Light Ascension Guard ( LIGHT / level 1 / fairy / tuner / effect ) 500 ATK 500 DEF
If a Synchro monster is sum ones using this card. It gains 500 ATK or DEF.
- Magian Delimiter ( LIGHT / level 2 / fairy / tuner / effect ) 1000 ATK 1000 DEF
- If a Synchro monster is summoned using this card, it cannot be destroyed by battle.
- Magian Light Enforcer ( LIGHT / level 3 / fairy / tuner / effect) 1500 ATK 0 DEF
- If a Synchro monster is summoned using this card, It may attack twice every battle phase.
That' s it for effect monsters, I don't plan on making any normal monsters, so next here's the Synchro monsters
Synchro Monsters
- White Magians Holy Guard ( LIGHT / level 2 / fairy / Synchro / Tuner / effect ) 1000 ATK 1000 DEF
1 tuner 1 non- tuner monster
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If a Synchro monster uses this card, it's DEF is increased by
1200 points.
- White Magians Brave heart ( LIGHT / level 4 / Warrior / Synchro / Tuner / effect ) 2000 ATK 500 DEF
If a Synchro monster uses this card, it's ATK is increased by 1500 points
- White Magians Soldier ( LIGHT / level 6 / Warrior / Synchro / effect ) 2400 ATK 1200 DEF
1 tuner 1 non- tuner monster
Once per turn, you may deal 600 damage to your opponent. this card can inflict piercing damage. Once per turn, it cannot be destroyed by battle or effect.
White Magians Sprite ( LIGHT / level 8 / fairy / Synchro / effect ) 2500 ATK 3000 DEF
1 tuner 1 non- tuner monster
- If a " Magian " monster were to be summoned, while this card is on the field, you may draw one card. If this card ATK or DEF change, you either destroy 1 card on the field, or, draw one card.
White Magians Bright Angel ( LIGHT / level 12 / warrior / fairy / Synchro / effect ) 4000 ATK 4000 DEF
2 " Magian " Tuner Synchro Monsters 1 non- tuner synchro monster
While this card is on the field, any damage you would take becomes zero, the. You gain life equal to half of the damage you would have taken. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or effect. This card may not conduct battle. Once per turn, you may banish one " Magian " monster from your grave, and if you do, add another " Magian " from your grave to your hand, Then you may draw one card.
So, that's Synchro, here's the Boss monster.
Mystic Magians: Fallen Angel ( DARK / level 12 / Warrior / Fusion / Effect )
" Black Magians: Emperor Z " " White Magians: Bright Angel "
Once per turn you may banish one monster from your grave, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to double the ATK of the banished monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or effect. And while it is on the field, spells, traps, and monster effects cannot activate. Once per turn, if there are no cards in your grave, you may draw 2 cards at the beginning of your turn, instead of one. And have all effect of cards that can only be used once per turn be used twice per turn. This card may inflict piercing damage.
All right, there's all the monsters, next are the spells and traps.
Spells
- Magian Mountain ( FIELD SPELL )
- All " Magians " gain 400 ATK and DEF, once per turn you may special summon one " Magian " from you hand without tribute. Every time your opponent summons an extra deck monster. You may draw one card.
- Magian Pile ( NORMAL SPELL )
- All " Magians " on the field gain 1 level, then 1 additional level x the number of " Magians" on the field.
- Magian Refresh ( CONTINUOUS SPELL )
- once per turn, if you have no monsters in your hand, you may add every copy of one " Magian " monster, from your grave to your hand.
- Magian Synchronicity ( CONTINUOUS SPELL )
- Every time you successfully Synchro summon. You may draw one card
- Black Magians desire ( CONTINUOUS SPELL )
- All XYZ monsters on your side of the field may count this spell as an additional overlay unit, that may continuously revive after its use.
- Magian Laurel shield ( QUICK PLAY SPELL )
- You may end the battle phase, and if you do, increase the DEF of all " Magians " by 200 x the current number of " Magians " on the field.
Magian Absolute Cleanse ( QUICK PLAY SPELL )
- Discard your entire hand, and pay half of your life. Then add every banished card back to your grave. You may then draw one card.
- Rank- up Magic Miracle Magian Malice Force ( QUICK PLAY SPELL )
- Discard your entire hand, then select one XYZ monster on the field with no Overlay units. Rank it up as many times as possible. If you do so, the end result monster will have its ATK doubled.
That's spells. Here's traps.
- Traps
- Magian trust ( Counter trap )
- If a " Magian " you control were to be destroyed, you may destroy one card on the opponents side of the field.
- Magian mercy ( Normal trap )
- This card can only be activated on your opponents turn. When your opponent special summons a monster, you may send one " Magian " you control back to your hand, to send the Special summoned monster back to your opponents hand.
- Magian vortex ( Normal trap )
- you may tribute one " Magian " then, destroy 2 cards on the field.
OK, so that's the Archetype. I thank you very much for the opportunity you have given me. Please tell me what you think about it!
1/3/2019 c12 Bluvista
Hey there! It's me John Provart, from the comment on your video. The best of my 2 Archetypes were the Magians. The Magians are a swarming-style deck focusing mostly on Synchro and XYZ, However, the final boss monster is a fusion of the XYZ Ace, and the Synchro Ace. Here is a list of Extra deck monsters by level/rank.
XYZ:
- Black Magians: Little Fairy: ( rank 1/ DARK/ fairy/ XYZ / effect. ) 100 ATK 100 DEF
3 level 1 monsters
Once per turn, you may detach 1 overlay unit from this card. Halve the ATK and DEF of 1 monster on the field, have this card gain ATK and DEF equal to the amount lost from the targeted monster, Until the end phase. This card may inflict piercing damage.
- Black Magians: Rebellious Angel: ( rank 4 / DARK/ fairy/ XYZ / effect. ) 1000 ATK 1000 DEF
3 level 4 monsters
Up to twice per turn, you may detach one overlay unit from this card. Halve the ATK of 1 monster on the field, have this card gain ATK equal to the amount lost from the targeted monster, until the end phase. If this card has 1 or no Overlay units left, it may attack twice.
- Black Magians: Puck the Mischief Master: ( rank 8 / DARK/ fiend/ XYZ / effect ) 3000 ATK 2000 DEF
3 level 8 monsters
By detaching 1 overlay unit from this card, you may negate every effect of one card on the field. Then deal the controller of the targeted card 500 damage. Every time a turn ends, if there is a card whose effects have been negated, on the field. Destroy it, and deal the controller of the targeted card 500 damage. Once per turn if this card has no Overlay units, you may destroy 1 card on the field.
- Black Magians: Emperor Z: ( rank 12 / DARK/ fiend/ XYZ / effect ) 4000 ATK 4000 DEF
3 or more level 12 monsters
Once per turn you may detach one overlay unit from this card, and if you do, you may destroy 2 cards either in your opponent's hand or field. If this card has an XYZ monster as an overlay unit, you may activate the following effect
- By detaching every overlay unit attached to this monster, and then for each one detached, you may negate the effects of 2 cards on the top of the deck, and deal your opponent 500 damage x the number of detached overlay units, in a number of turns equal to the amount of detached overlay units. Once per turn, if this card has no Overlay units left, you deal 800 damage to your opponent.
( Ok, let me explain that last monsters effect. If 3 units are detached. 6 cards on the top of the deck have their effects negated, and in 3 turns, 1500 damage is dealt to the opponent. ) tell me what you think of these, if you like them, I'll post the rest of them.
1/2/2019 c9 Bluvista
I'm kinda sad Zarc doesn't consider the shinobaron's to be good ritual monsters. Waaaa
12/26/2018 c1 33Donjusticia
I was sent her on a recommendation from my dear friend bladeWriter3.

I will say that the story has a lot of potential. I VERY much love the world you built for the Ritual Dimension. It was intruiging and quite unique. I enjoyed both Yuga and Shiryu as characters and will be intrigued to see how they develop.

There are some issues with grammar and paragraph length that I would be willing to provide some helpful hints about if you are interested. I am also willing to share ideas and provide other forms of assistance in improving writing. Just PM me if you are interested.
12/13/2018 c12 Dante
Every piece is in standard. Just a few more chapter til the championship, which I hope they don’t enter. After all I see no reason for them to enter s tournament. Oh this is something I want to say for chapter 11, revolver duel with the ignis was pretty amazing, Although I’m sad you made the ignis evil, especially ai. Well for the sake of plot, it must be done. Can’t wait for the tournament and the tragic deaths. I also can’t wait when one of the main group finally lose. Quick question who are the main group?
12/10/2018 c12 7TheBlazingButterfly777
So every character is here already huh? Hey tell me since you create your own dimensions will there be arc in those location as well? Are we in standard arc? Would your synchro arc be as long as the other?
Bonus Question: will yuri be the last one standing because since he the only villain like character in this arc, and I don’t see why Yubi and Yuga would duel each other?
Guess: Not only will Yuya died, but Yugo before the final arc. One of your oc character or yuto will die in an oc dimension arc. ray will mess up her fragment during fusion so they can be capture easily. The main group will stay strong but they will finally lose a duel iin the second arc.
65 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »