for Blessed Rains

5/28 c7 8Lady Levinson Turner
I absolutely adore this! This is amazingly written and I love Peters promise to Patrick! I really enjoyed this!
10/3/2019 c7 23Weshallc
Val is more Val, than Val! I appreciate that. This cousin connection is clever and believable. A very nice mix of series 6 events and the insertion of Chummy and Peter. Through a chapter filled with tragedy, frustration and humour you maintain the theme of these two mothers-to-be 's shared experience and support for each other. Great title, one of my favourite Bible verses.
7/6/2019 c6 33ginchy-amanda
I was just re-reading this today. I hope there will be more. I love how you've entwined the Noakes Family into series 6 and I love the idea of Chummy and Shelagh being preggo together. Can't wait and hoping for more! 3
5/18/2019 c6 SecretPupcakeFan
Thank you SO much for writing this, it is one of the best fan fictions I've read, and believe me, I've read quite a few. The storyline is INCREDIBLE and I love how you tie it in with the episodes. So amazing. Thank you again for writing this. I can't wait until it's finished,
secret pupcake fan :)
5/4/2019 c6 23Weshallc
The Diving Bell metaphor is brilliant, I really felt caught up in Chummy's emotions. You understand the character so well, how Chummy quietly reacts to trauma and reasons things in her head. This connection and secret between the two cousins is intriguing. Oh I wish there had been more scenes between Patsy and Chummy, they are alike in many ways, both having difficult relationships with their parents and quietly getting on with things. I do love how you pick up on that often when Chummy is trying to find an answer, she often provides one for someone else, and often on giving guidance finds her own answers.
5/4/2019 c5 Weshallc
I do like this, Peter sees the problems and solutions Camilla doesn't want to admit. We know things do change in society and "women's work" becomes just housework and childcare. Change always starts somewhere and Peter to me represents that change, he more than respects, but understands, his wife's need to keep working and he does what he can to make life as easy as he can for them. But you write the scenario still within the era and it's social, technological and economic restraints. The Patrick/Peter meeting is deliciously awkward, I enjoyed that including the car envy. The twist at the end is so believable too.
5/4/2019 c4 Weshallc
This chapter reminded me a little of Shelagh's relationship with Gloria, which I know was very popular with fans. I think a lot of women become close to other expectant mothers and new mothers and sometimes make life-time friendships and relationships that can last for generations from sharing this special and scary experience. so I love the way you ar exploring this through Chummy and Shelagh. Great "Take It From Here" shout out too, the Noakes' are definitley not the Glums hehehe!
4/23/2019 c5 Guest
YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS
3/5/2019 c5 5RogueSnitch
I can't believe I missed this chapter, was a nice surprise realising I had one to catch up with. Love the beginning with Peter and Chummy, he's so sweet with his concern for her but also knowing how important her nursing is. His observations of Dr T's effect on the ladies had me in hysterics and I felt for Peter when he was questioning why he'd said he would help Mrs Turner too. And the dock explosion is such an ingenious way for him to do just that... but now I am very concerned! Cannot wait for more :)
1/30/2019 c4 RogueSnitch
I was so excited to see the notification for this story :) You write both Chummy and Shelagh so perfectly and it's lovely seeing them being able to support each other and share this experience.
1/29/2019 c4 Boramir
Very Nice. Good work.
1/28/2019 c4 Hollyelvira
Lllllooooovvvveeeeessssss Lllllooooovvvveeeeessssss Lllllooooovvvveeeeessssss it please update real soon as possible
1/28/2019 c3 Hollyelvira
1/28/2019 c2 Hollyelvira
Please update real soon as possible and I love it
1/28/2019 c1 Hollyelvira
Lllllooooovvvveeeeessssss it please update real soon as possible
27 Page 1 2 Next »