for Leverage in between

8/1 c17 Guest
I’m sobbing this was perfect
8/1 c4 Guest
Far out I love this piece and Parker in particular. I relate to her so much in this.
2/12/2019 c7 Guest
Love these 2 chapters (6 & 7) in fact so far they're all very well written - you have their voices down!
1/30/2019 c18 19ElvesAreEpic
Thank you so much for writing this! I loved them so much and man, they spoke to my soul! You are an incredible talented writer and have a really great handle on these characters. I loved it!
1/8/2019 c18 10HonestBee
Nice job! I like the outsider's view of Eliot, and how Quinn has classified and reclassified him.
1/6/2019 c17 HonestBee
I think Hardison is the lovliest man ever, and I think you caught him perfectly! He courted Parker so beautifully during the series, he was patient and never pushed. Nice job!
1/6/2019 c16 HonestBee
Aw, you may not like this much, but it's an important learning curve for everyone.
1/6/2019 c17 Guest
Great chapter. In character you got them so right. It’s amazing. My favorite couple
1/5/2019 c17 AaliyahJones
I don’t like this chapter. I freaking love it !
You my dear are most definitely one of my favorite fanfic writer. You did justice to my favorite couple. Hardison is so gentle and swy. They truly love each other. And also the ot3 ( friendship). I love but Leverage but everything is Eliot centric and for once something different. You are the best. Be looking for more of your works, even more if it’s Pretzels. XoXo
1/5/2019 c17 ArizonaJ
This is beautiful and true to character. I can hear their voices. Amazing job. I love how you wrote this. Thank you for sharing
1/3/2019 c15 HonestBee
Very true to Eliot! I like how he thinks of Parker and Sophie in this, and how he's tied himself to the team at least, even if he knows he can't commit to an actual romantic relationship with anyone.
12/18/2018 c14 HonestBee
This makes me feel so warm and fuzzy, great character study!
12/18/2018 c14 Guest
My baby hacker. Thank you for writing this chapter. Love me some pretzels
12/3/2018 c13 HonestBee
Such a simple yet well-stated description of Parker vs Alice! And no, I don't believe the others would truly understand it, but Parker does and that's all that really matters!
11/26/2018 c12 HonestBee
I think I just completely and utterly melted, this *needed* to happen in that episode. A Hardison hug and a protective Eliot can't fix the past, but they can fix the "now." Thanks for writing this one (and all of them, of course!).
30 Page 1 2 Next »