FanFiction.Net
for Peter Parker's Fantastic Field Trip

7/20/2019 c7 6MagicLia16
I love this so so so much! I really hope it gets continued and that the events of Endgame have not totally discouraged the author, because this is so hilariously funny! I can’t wait to read more if it gets and update! ;D
7/17/2019 c7 DreamCatcher06
This story is sooo hilarious! I was dying reading it... absolutely love it. Please please please update again soon!
6/26/2019 c7 Poppyville
I really hope you continue with this, it’s amazing. You’re an amazing writer. If you still have writers block, it’s fine, I get it, trust me, I do. If you still need ideas, idk about other people, but Clint in the vents are always my favorite parts of this. Maybe it starts out as just Cap but Clint drops in randomly from the vent? I hope you do continue with writing this, I’m excited to see how this ends.
6/27/2019 c5 4DestiniesSaber
I just want to die with Peter!
6/17/2019 c7 Guest
P,ease do not desert this!I NEED this!
6/12/2019 c7 Guest
Poor Peter! I definitely empathize.
Plz update! I so want to see the end (or not?) of his misadventures. :D
6/6/2019 c7 1Almondweb
this is funny, I hope there's more to come.
6/4/2019 c7 1AvengersRBetter
No no no PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I HATE WHEN I GET HOOKED LIKE THIS THEN THERE IS NO MORE PLS UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOONNNNN
5/24/2019 c7 FlyingWolfie
Updatttttteeeeeeee :3
5/12/2019 c7 gstarman597
I LOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT! I HONESTLY CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH! I cant wait to see the last prank thing they have planned!
5/7/2019 c7 2monkeyseemonkeydo10101
UPDATEEEEEEE!
5/3/2019 c7 Angry
How dare you leave this incomplete !. I really don't get it why authors bother to post a fic if it is not complete. It just makes me sad and angry . Anyway , i really liked bob idea. Pure genius.
5/4/2019 c7 3AkaDeca
I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT! Update please!
5/4/2019 c6 AkaDeca
At least they stood up for him
5/4/2019 c5 AkaDeca
Why are they being so mean?!
150 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »