for The Lionheart Saga (Final Fantasy VIII Novelization)

3/27 c42 15SapientesGladio
I heard about this piece of fanfiction from someone in the FF8 Discord server I'm in. I read the foreward to see if it would be different and if maybe it would make me appreciate the game a bit more. I write fanfiction to honestly fix a lot of the events or characterizations that I had a problem with in game honestly.

I must say, what I've read so far is... interesting. I jumped towards the end because Disc 2 is honestly one of my favorite parts of the game, I will back-read in a bit. I already have some personal reservations about a couple of things, but that could also just be me and my long-time gripe with some of the choices the game made that you chose to expound (or exacerbate).

Truly hope to leave another comment to have more concise and detailed opinion about what I honestly think!
3/14 c41 Rebekka
Love it again!
3/13 c40 Any-mouse
I am so glad to see the story progressing again. I was afraid it wouldn't like many others. I love how you wrote the chapter even though the rescue of Renoa was a little different from the game. I liked it anyway. Keep up the good work, the story is really getting good.
3/11 c40 20novadragon1000
thanks for this post , in some ways I can relate to the main character in this game as well. This title stood out to me when i was playing it back in the days on the PSX console due to how it was drawn using full body characters in and out of battles. and their unique game system.
3/1 c40 Rebekka
Love it!
2/27 c40 Rasivel
Xu, my Queen :( I love that you have updated this. Prodigy may have left but please keep this fantastic work going.
8/31/2020 c18 Naytdawg412
When I reached the part where Squall and Irvine were leaving to go to their post for the mission, I had to do a double take on the specific line you used. I'm quite pleased there's someone else out there who reads works from the Bard of Bangor. I'm excited to read about what comes next.

"Long days and pleasant nights."
8/5/2020 c3 Guest
Theres a real lack of style in how this is written. Feels like any YA novele. not the worst thing but it lacks the umph an official novelization for an FF game would have. Also its odd you described Kiros' skin tone and no one else's. there are other black and darkskinned characters in this series and this game(only really npc in other cases) but still jarring.
7/9/2020 c39 Rebekka
Love your story!
7/8/2020 c39 3Galkimasera
I usually don't write reviews because english it's not my first lenguage but your story is great! I love every detail you add to the original scenes of the game, every little change fits perfectily. It's one of the best novalizations I have read.

I can't wait to read the next chapter and see the scene where Squall finds about the ring.
5/7/2020 c38 1Guitarconspiracy
Love this. This sequence was done sooo well! Keep up the amazing work!
4/20/2020 c37 Any-mouse
I love it. You captured the storyline beautifully. I can't wait for the Estar and space sequences. Keep it up.
4/14/2020 c37 Dee
Another great chapter! I'm really looking forward to seeing how you tackle Irvine's reveal. Based on your already spot-on characterization, I can imagine it's going to be emotional. Can't wait!
4/4/2020 c36 Dee
This was a lovely distraction from what's going on in the world now! Loved the Balamb scene! Really excited to see how you tackle the rest of the game!
2/25/2020 c33 Any-mouse
Wow, just wow. I recently purchased the remaster of this game and fell in love with it all over again. This telling of it is so true to the game that I cannot wait until you can Finish it. Keep up the wonderful work.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »