for A Trip Down Memory Lane

10/17 c1 1Srta.NR
Uma sequência!
Amei o mapa que fizeram e que fofas são essas crianças.
5/4/2004 c1 Cyrus- Lord of Darkness
M...
Good story!
11/8/2003 c1 25Angel LeeAnn
This was sweet. My favorite child of the Roxtons was William. My favorite Malone child was Emily. I liked all the scenes where the children were drawing their maps the best. And I loved how Challenger was so concerned - just like a grandfather.
10/12/2003 c1 Suzy Q
Hey, Meggs! Wicked story! Sorry, about not reviewing earlier, its been like a year! I remember the mad rush to get this done for the competition! It was way too funny and it was so worth staying up, so you could submit this. Its really good, like always of course!
6/23/2003 c1 melissa orozco
Hey! That was a great story. you should really write a sequel to this thing. I loved the story.

keep up the great work.

melissa orozco
5/11/2003 c1 138A. Windsor
You should do a sequel! I like William and Arthur, hehe. they're so cute! Arthur is adorable and Will is just amusing.

"Well they're a tribe of all- women-"

"Cool!" William grinned.

lmao. There's a Roxton for you. I also loved the comment about the Roxtons and their bunk beds. Too cute, too cute. You're an awesome writer. I'd love a story with more of these kids and the 3rd Roxton little one!
4/25/2003 c1 39generalnothingness
Hey

Totally rockin your story. I guess my favorite kid(s) would have to be Arthur because he was so polite and Faith because I love the name Faith. My fave part was when Vee ran the T-rex off. And I think you should definitly do a sequel. Just tell me when you do so I can read it.
4/18/2003 c1 10TLWROX
Though I hope we'll never see an episode that includes M&R or N&V's kids, this was very cute- I really liked the map making scenes. Good job. :) :) :)
4/16/2003 c1 Danny Blakely
Your story is wonderful and I liked it very much. I love stories where Marguerite and Roxton are already together and have children.

Danny :)
4/16/2003 c1 The Other Beatles' Girl
I liked your story very much. I could actually see it playing out in my head like an actual episode. It sounds just like one from maybe like Season 9 or something. Pretty cool. You're a great writer and I hope to see more from you.

God Bless,