for Only One Is Mine

3/28 c24 SaltyApple
I’m so excited to see this story up and running again! Granted.. I’m a little late to the party. Still.
10/22/2019 c19 33DarkMousyRulezAll
Wow I never thought I would be attempting an all-nighter of my own reading fic again! Kudos to you and your writing! (And my current 3 month obsession with BMC)

For real, though, this story has not turned out at all like I thought from the summary or the first part of the first chapter! And I'm loving the surprises at every turn! My writing brain is still hanging onto every detail looking for Chekhov's Gun but I'm sure it'll turn up sooner or later. I really like the creative choices you have taken with the world and all the characters are well in line with their portrayals, plus some fun extra development!
(I absolutely adore your writing of Rich, and Jeremy 3.1 is rather endearing, even though I'm with Michael about missing Jeremy Jeremy.)

I know life gets in the way of fun writing like this, and I completely understand if you've needed to take a break for work or school or just personal stuff! I want you to know that this story is worth the wait and I will patiently wait for as long is needed for the writing of this caliber! The rising action is coming to a peak soon, I can feel it, and it's gonna be great!

Thank you for bringing this story into the world! If you ever wanna chat up brainstorming or breaking writing blocks for it, my PM is always open! Stay awesome!

-DMRA
7/21/2019 c19 alexthehuman
Yo
Your fic is awesome. i want to keep reading. Please update when you can. (sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language)
5/23/2019 c19 Guest
Holy shit! Update PLEASE!
4/14/2019 c19 dlwdismff
I swear, I need more of this story.
4/13/2019 c19 7ShadeFaith206
UPDATE! ITS SO GOODJSBAOENRGUIUSJEBFKVHSKSBDKCBSKSKSKSJSJS-!
3/16/2019 c19 BeingBiAsBiCanBe
I cannot wait for the next chapter of this.
3/13/2019 c19 Guest
Please update!
3/8/2019 c19 dgrl
This is incredible, you need to continue writing it!
2/11/2019 c19 Whowantsout
love how you balance between AI and human conscious. wasn't expecting a looming apocalypse, but i feel for these characters, it does look hopeless.
2/11/2019 c8 Whowantsout
i only started getting into BMC, and saw that there is no other fanfic like this one that captured my attention. your writing is amazing, seriously into the thought process in this chapter. makes it look like you really understand a glitchy squip's motivation.
1/11/2019 c19 KayaEmbers
So since the Squip and Jeremy have combined, he can’t feel cold, but he CAN feel tired, and I wanna know if Jeremy 3.0 can get sick?
1/10/2019 c9 KayaEmbers
I think I’m in love with you this is phenomenal oh my SQUIP
11/22/2018 c19 Guest
THIS IS SO GOOD
11/17/2018 c19 ThePorpoisePhilosopher
This series is literally my favorite thing in life
24 Page 1 2 Next »