for Darling in the FranXX: Insurrection

6/13 c60 MarkStillPlays
this story is really good and the amount of dedication to finish this even after 2.5 years is amazing

10/10 engineer gaming
6/7 c60 Shinigami135
you should write a reader x akame (Akame ga kill) pls. :)
4/22 c59 Guest
I hope that none of those negative review get to you. I truly enjoy these stories of darling in the franxx. Also I also hope you write another reader insert story after this one but instead revolving around the human male reader x the klaxosaur princess. I notice how there is an abysmal about of stories that involve the klaxosaur princess a good food for thought. But I do hope you take it into consideration. Power to the author's and that whole nine yards. Don't ever let anyone's negative comment get to you. This fanfiction where people can express and write their own stories of their favorite story.
4/10 c59 zack24
I don't know why but the final fight between Alpha and Omega was reoriented to the Snake vs. The Boss and Solid Snake vs Liquid Ocelot
2/24 c57 74Martial Arts Master
I can't think of too much to say about this chapter, unfortunately, but I'm sorry to see that you've gotten a couple of rude reviews about the use of (Y/N) for the reader insert. I wouldn't worry about it; in my opinion it's not really too jarring, as long as the reader knows that Y/N stands for Your Name.
2/14 c3 Magi Mari
Are you kidding me? (Y/N)? What is this? Sh*tty wattpad? That crap webnovel website? You couldn't make up even a simple name?
2/14 c2 Magi Mari
For f*cks sake give him a name. You don't need to refer to him as "you" all the time. Even if he have an OC name or refer to him differently the readers can still place themselves in OC's place.
1/28 c56 Martial Arts Master
I like Werner's "you may kill me here, but you cannot stop what I have started" line; it reminds me of when Obi-Wan told Darth Vader that if he struck him down, Obi-Wan would become more powerful than ever.
12/31/2020 c54 Guest
In response to another fellow reviewer it is definitely a interesting idea a story of a male human reader x the klaxosaur princess 001 I mean seriously has no thought of such an interesting story. I hope an author reads this and give it some thought.
12/19/2020 c54 Sichikro
As Capt Price once said: ON YOUR FEET SOLDIER WE ARE LEAVING
12/13/2020 c53 Alvir CZ
Will there be more chapters ? i hope so ,keep up with that great work
11/12/2020 c52 Guest
This story is amazing. I especially loved the little cameo of 067 and 059. I’m really curious how the story will end after the not so happy ending of chapter 47.
10/30/2020 c52 Martial Arts Master
That was a clever twist, tying the Klaxosaurs' appearance to the monsters in human folklore. I'm impressed by your creativity!
10/9/2020 c9 Guest
You know I have been curious? Why has no one made a male reader (obviously) x 001 (klaxosaur princess) fanfiction the author of this story has some serious talent plus it would be very interesting story. As I view the klaxosaur princess as a very sad being it would enlightening to have a story where she too can experience some degree of comfort and happiness like hiro and zero two.
10/8/2020 c51 Martial Arts Master
Hmm, Apocolysta...I like it, it's a fitting name for a Klaxosaur that's going to help put an end to APE.
77 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »