for AlgoRhythm

1/19/2019 c1 2SaraDaniela2004
I like when Rex seems to be in love with WordGirl, or how they think they belong together since there the only superheroes on earth. She should have said something likeoh, so I can marry Huggy?” As a joke, because I think it’s gross to have a monkey husband and have kids that are half animal.
10/14/2018 c1 35KimDWil71
Very awesome story!
The Tobey parts were the most enjoyable.
And I like how you decided that Rex is in love with Wordgirl, or he feels that they belong together, only because they are super heroes was interesting.
Would Rex be jealous if Wordgirl decided to be with Tobey or Scoops?
Awesome.
I haven't really read a whole lot of Wordgirl stories in a while, because I have been reading Steven Universe stories, but I still like Wordgirl.
9/19/2018 c1 dreamie
ALSO (sorry for double reviewing), this got a bit confusing at parts, though i suppose it was because of typos/mistakes?
for example, you wrote:

A misty exppression tok "Finding the party. You'll need to use your super-hearing."

i’m sure it wasn’t purposefully written like that.
it also would’ve been nice to include the narrator a few more times but that’s just me being nitpicky. again, great job on this. i mean it when i say i loved it.
9/19/2018 c1 dreamie
you captured everyone so well here and i love love love the characterization you gave rex :’’) and that ending... ahhh just keep up the good work! i loved this so much - thank you for writing it.