for Grimm souls

6/26 c25 dragonnargus
I like this story... but it feel to me like we never go anywhere. I know that's not really the case but... all these war posting just seem unending. And then we have this... not-quite-love triangle thing that's now going on... plot-vise, it's okay, but I'd rather more Grimm-related plot developments than Maiden-related love dramas.
6/7 c32 DaddyAlastor
AMAZING story keep up the great work
5/21 c32 1littleboyblack17
Noice
12/15/2020 c1 EmbodimentOfMaddness
Is it just me or does the omake feel like this little piggie?
11/2/2020 c32 SixOfThee
Ifs a good take on the Grimm with a soul genre i would be interested in seeing dexter see his mom soon though but overall a great story none the less
8/30/2020 c4 4Mrtyu666
think he's going overboard with weapons? Overboard with weapons... OVERBOARD WITH WEAPONS IS NOT POSSIBLE! On a side note, ever wonder what would happen if Pyrrha had thousands of small steel needles on her person?
8/28/2020 c24 Seraphy64
5 years with Laura and he doesn't like her like that. 1 day with Lyra and he's considering marrying her. Wtf is this shit?
8/28/2020 c23 Seraphy64
Fic was good until last chapter and this one. He gets caught making dolls in the enemy camp. That doesn't sound like Dexter at all, he's all about competence first. Lost a lot of interest now
8/20/2020 c2 Mrtyu666
I find that you use to little pronouns, and that "Dexter" is used too often
7/19/2020 c25 ocomolinaehain
"Mmmm. Oh, what? Ah, Joan. Right."

hmmmm, i wonder who he got that from?

"...How many Fluffies have there been so far anyways? Couldn't be more than...Three?"
6/28/2020 c29 TheUnknowableOne
Laura's obsession seemed pretty obvious to me.
6/27/2020 c15 Daniel-palacio
Tuvo muy buena amigo espero que pudieras seguir en verdad serĂ­a un desperdicio dejarlo en pausa siendo muy bueno
6/24/2020 c18 Visual Bliss
ahhh the last few sentences just scream an incoming tragedy ...I hope Laura gets her happy ending
6/6/2020 c1 Rein Shaker