FanFiction.Net
for No More Mr Nice Guy

1/12 c129 8StayintheCornerMAX
Moving for college and to an apartment in another ciudad leaving my cat at home. Kuu gave the same vibe as my pop, he took care of Whites and would occasionally video chat me with Whites with him. Kuu's like that typical Filipino dad who looks out for his kid's pets left at home. Bless my pet cat's soul, she's now in heaven after turning 19y/o. She lived a happy and good life.
1/12 c127 StayintheCornerMAX
Funfact on how I learned how to drive: I stole pop's ford pick-up truck when I was 14 and drove it around the pueblo. He wasn't mad, he was proud, but told me not to tell mom. (And yes, the truck was a manual stick shift.)

Funny how Kuon did the same but Kuu was sane enough to scold him lol.
1/11 c123 StayintheCornerMAX
Me calling for the organizerMa dude, are they still valid for induction to the mile high club?

But daaamn! This couple really doing a bucketlist without having one.
1/11 c117 StayintheCornerMAX
To Ren: As a dude who loves black, white, gray and camo. Yea, I have a weird fondness with rainbows and unicorns too. (You might wanna include some care bears too)
1/11 c115 StayintheCornerMAX
Kyoko: doing all sorts of resque and kinky stuff with her beau**

Also Kyoko: What's a BDSM?
1/11 c115 StayintheCornerMAX
Mimori is as annoying as my Prima. oOf!
1/10 c109 StayintheCornerMAX
Chiori is my spirit character: I have 2, tucked under my pillow and a gun by my nightstand.
1/10 c108 StayintheCornerMAX
My ship having drinks and dinner with friends, but Kyoko was turned on. Pulls out my horny bat for bonkingDoor knobs existnever mind. LMAO
1/10 c107 StayintheCornerMAX
"She even found a crane inside the fridge." Aaah yes, this brings back memories when Primo and I played "Hide the remote" LOL.
1/9 c88 StayintheCornerMAX
Drunk Koga and Cedric might be the best pair for a comedy series, imagine a drunk brooding Kuon in one corner crying he misses Kyoko (but she's there) and a wild Kijima hitting on anything that moved. (e.g the bottle that flipped)

I'd definitely watch that. LMAO
1/9 c87 StayintheCornerMAX
Kuon and Yashiro gave the trolling biddies vibe. LMAO. I remember I took my cousin for a ride after stealing my dad's lifted truck when I was fifteen, I swear Primo's soul almost left his body when I decided it would be fun to take him to the mountain trail without adult supervision and diving under those thick and deep mud-holes. LOL
1/9 c78 StayintheCornerMAX
Yashiro and Koga are MVPs.

I call for Koga since he comes rushing in with them fire extinguisher. lol
1/9 c66 StayintheCornerMAX
Kyoko and Sho gives that angry and at war sibling vibe. oOf
1/9 c61 StayintheCornerMAX
KyokoMaybe a mask is judt what you need, Koga-dan, since your regular face still isn't getting you the top spot."

Me: Chef Kyoko is roasting us some good actor fir tonight!
1/9 c59 StayintheCornerMAX
Am dying!

Kyoko: Why am I surrounded by playboys?

LMAO!