for Shimmers of Silver

11/26 c1 3LetTheWorldHonorTheFallen
Always loving this
7/22 c1 Acciopotterevans
THIS IS FUCKING BEAUTIFULLLLL!
6/24 c1 Guest
I love how you write! How do you develop your characters, how did you do Edmund and Lucy!
In most of the stories, they are simply the younger brothers, but not here, you show that they were important, that they also ruled and made decisions, that they had responsibilities, that they are not simply children, they are important, they are kings and queens of Narnia!
I love Lucy, and I feel that they do not give her the value she deserves, I hope you will write more stories from Narnia!
10/23/2019 c1 5Princess Silverstar
I really, really loved the way you brought Edmund and Lucy's role. this story was so intense that it made my heart thump as I read it for the first time.
10/21/2019 c1 AcrossFandoms
Hey, thanks for writing this! This is really good. This is my third time reading this. I really like that foreshadowing of Susan's departure as you depict her crying by herself. (I never really realized that til now)

Fanny.
Ps. I do have an account, but I'm too lazy to login. :)
8/13/2019 c1 108ninjadevil2000
My loves! I love this whole series of fics. They’re just brilliant
8/3/2019 c1 62trustingHim17
I have just bounced back and forth between all four of these stories and they are amazing! i love the idea of the silver court, and I hope i'll find more references to it as i explore your profile!
9/28/2018 c1 Guest
I am in awe, thank you for this magnificent arc.
9/26/2018 c1 Guest
Oh-h. I loved that this arc isn't over yet!
Aslan's Daughter
9/25/2018 c1 Posher10
I just read the 'We Are Not Children' arc and everything I have ever read or written pales in comparison to it. I'm not kidding. I've read at least a thousand fanfics and books, and none were as beautiful or soul-wrenching as the three I just read. The prose was magnificent and though not a single thought from the four was written, I could understand their cold turmoil that they refused to show. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I will never forget this arc. It was beautiful and wonderful in ways I can't begin to name. The descriptions were perfect. I felt like I was their, watching the Silver Court preside over Aslan's will. I read the Chronicles of Narina, but it was just alright in my opinion and I never read any of their fanfictions. I think you just got me into a new fandom. This will forever be what I look back upon when I want to see how my prose or poetry compares. I'm not kidding, not exaggerating. It was everything I just named. Thank you, for sharing this masterpiece with us.
9/21/2018 c1 108rainingWolf
:3 I only wrote Glints of Gold because of you so the only reason this story exists is because of you.

I like how you pick up where I left off in the story. I wonder if Susan being left out in their reunion at the end of the Silver Court was deliberate. If so, why?Why is she alone? In Prince Caspain, she hadn't started losing her faith yet- I felt it was mostly at the end of Caspian when Aslan revealed that she was too old for Narnia, that was the turning point for her...

Unless it's not? I think it's a pretty big hint in the way you write Susan and it's an interesting idea to play with.
9/21/2018 c1 FabinaForever11