for How Eating a Strange Fruit Gave Me My Quirk

6/28 c15 TheWritingFreakIsBack
LMAO
I can imagine Bakugo climbing All Might and with every move he just goes "mine, mine, gimme that you prick, mine"
6/28 c13 TheWritingFreakIsBack
Usually the pro heros death arms and Kamui Woods are portrayed as aholes whit no sense of justice, but in this story they're portrayed as heroes who have a job and are friends which both can think for themselves.
6/25 c31 66Foxsky Harem Emperor 2015
And now I want to see a world where Izuku learn from Kenichi’s teachers.
6/24 c6 Storyteller Kimi
Intro through the whole class. Felt like introducing each one is a waste of time and word space that would be skipped.

Are you Eraserhead’s secret love child?
6/23 c4 Jtmarsh34132
I LOVE Third Fang and love that you drew inspiration from Ghost using KI to train!
6/22 c2 Ohma
wait wait wait...are these attack names canon?

I don't care about the rest, I just hope with all my heart that "Watermelon Smash" is real.
6/22 c2 Ohma
should be "my legs just moved on THEIR own"
6/19 c33 Lucifer-Satani
hah, nice.
I can't wait to see what's next.
6/13 c33 Guest
Add Lady Nagant, Saiko, Alive Hana Shimura ( Tenko aka Tomura one year older sister), and Himiko to Izku harem and have Hawks x Fuyumi
6/13 c33 DarkxKitsune15
I love this story so much. I'm glad I found it again.
6/10 c3 A
I don’t know why but all the girls just annoy me hopefully more tysu shows up
6/10 c2 A
I forgot this was a harem… I was never a fan of the momo ships but the other two are fine anyways I hope this fic changes my mind!
6/10 c1 A
This was a verryyyy long chapter but I’m all for it! Can’t wait to see where this is going
6/12 c33 Funny-Little-Cute White Fox
Awesome chapter!
6/9 c33 Loveless
Ever thought of making a rwby shield hero with jaune as the shield hero and that after the trial that proves his innocents there is a time skip to him and his party being sent back to remnant while stoll able to go back to the fantasy world.
2,559 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »