FanFiction.Net
for How Eating a Strange Fruit Gave Me My Quirk

2/29 c44 10Yellowpikmin88
Seeing Flect Turn get his whole plan turned upside down like this with how outclassed he is, I’d consider this Izuku’s ‘Eneru Fight’ if you know what I mean. I wonder when he’ll unlock more sides of the Gum-Gum fruit such as Gear Fifth?
2/28 c45 Caspian123
Ohh, man, Cathleen knowing Izuku's secrets would be very bad. Considering the angle you're going with Japan's government, specially the HPSC, I guess USA's govnt would be just as nasty, if not more. Although we don't know how much Star and Stripes is inside the government, tho.
2/26 c45 Nathan Ramos
I hope izuku able unlock gear 4 and conjunction with fa jin and gear shift. So tomura had not only deal with red hard skin that bypass defense of quirks but also deal with the greater speed and powerful punch that deku will bring.
2/26 c45 djinn
great new chapter, looking forward to the next Arc.
2/27 c45 AnimeFan13579
Well things are about to get serious in this story with the next chapters. Going to be fun to see how it all plays out.
2/27 c45 2merendinoemiliano
Well done portrayal of the group
2/27 c45 9Dragon Man 180
Kaina training Beros… please insert a villain sniper for them to fight!

Very nice chapter, I can’t wait to see how the PLF war goes! Especially if Izuku is able to train Emperor’s Haki up enough to use it at will!
2/27 c45 1R-king 93
Awesome chapter
2/26 c45 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Very good updating here.

Keep the good writing.
2/26 c45 38Solaire38
Thank you for the great chapter, stay safe out there and keep up the good work!
2/26 c45 Nemonobody001
Great chapter
2/26 c45 Arturwho
I love it and i cant wait for the next gears
2/26 c45 4The Viking Stranger
Oh there will be Liberation alright.

The Drums of Liberation will ring and be heard by all!

All hail Joyboy! The avatar of the Sun God: Nika!
2/26 c33 ChargedJolteon
I mean horny
2/26 c33 ChargedJolteon
Why is everyone so hirny?
3,324 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »